Allow myself to introduce... myself...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Gunwitch

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself.

My name's Boris, I live just outside of Orlando, FL and I am a major Sideshow-a-holic. I've been collecting since the early days (bought my Frankenstein and Little Big Heads at my local Toys R Us and have been collecting ever since). I mostly collect the Universal Classics and Buffy lines, but I have a bonus coming this very week and may just branch out into some of the Modern Horror figures...

Anyway, I'm really happy to find this board. I've been lurking for awhile now, I tend to be nervous about jumping into a group, but everyone here seems really nice.

Um, so that's me! Glad to be here!

Glad you could join us, Gunwitch! While we're known for the occasional verbal tussle amongst ourselves, in general we're a friendly lot! Hope you enjoy it here!! :banana

You probably already know the General Forum is where we talk about Buffy, Universal Monsters, Modern Horror, Scarface, Terminator, Star Wars, etc. Lots of Buffy and Universal Monsters fans, so there will be lots to talk about! :ted

Re: re

Welcome - Bienvenido!!

hello.gif

Welcome, Gunwitch!

Always good to have another Uni Monsters and Buffy supporter on board!

Gday Gunwitch :wave , looks like you know what your in for, good to have you on board. Have fun, we all have been.

Welcome Gunwitch! Always glad to see another Universal monsters collector! :wilkommen

Back