1/6 Grail Diary and Raiders Journal Available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P@CK@R@CK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
After reading MC's review of the great Grail Diary set produced by Daryl Williams, I had to track one down. After an email to Daryl, he responded with great news! He is still producing the diary, as well as a Raiders Journal set and taking orders!

ebaydiary.jpg

ebayjournal.jpeg

His contact info is:

[email protected]

He is very responsive and seems like a great guy. I ordered mine today and will post picks when they arrive. YEAH!!!!!!

I too have been trying to track him down and now have a set on order. Should be here next week.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can email the guy that makes them, and get this, ask how much they are.

I emailed him. 40.00 for the Grail Diary. 30.00 for the Journal. Ordered a couple grail diary's. Awesome looking pieces.

That's not bad at all. Much less than I thought it would be.

I think I just might email the guy tonight actually.

Thanks CW

Wow! Daryl is quick. Ordered this Sat. got it in today's mail. The quality is outstanding and will make a great addition to any Indy figure. The pictures in the first post represent the sets very well but I will post pix if anyone would like them.

Sigh . . .this reminds me of them LOTR days when a customized Book of Marzabul was created that was 1:1 scale.

that diary looks cool, but im a penitent man so im gonna pass.

Just out of curiosity. Are you waiting for a mass market production of these? I for one thought maybe this type of accessory is what Takara would include with it's super expensive version. Just wondering...

Just ordered one.

I rmeember Michael Crawford's review and thought, "That's great but I don't have any figures to go with it." It's going to go perfectly with the Medicom Henry Jones Sr. and until then, I can store it in the GG crate. :D

Thanks for reminding us about this one!

Mine has shipped and I can't wait to get them. Now, can we just get the Indy 1:6th!?!

Just paid for mine. Now I will have to get the Henry Jones Sr. figure even tho I've been trying to resist the temptation!! :joy

Received mine this week. Simply amazing detail. You can actually read the print with a magnifying glass. Very nice set to include with your indy. Now with all the artifacts coming out with the hasbro toys all we need is our SS Indy.

Back