Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got this today and I have to say I'm impressed. The graphics are great and its pretty fun so far. Still trying to get the flying down but once I do this game will be even cooler to play. One of the better comic book games I've played.

How can you play a few minutes of a game and say it sucked? A demo as short as the IM was didn't really give a clear picture as to what the entire game would be like. What I did see I enjoyed and I like the flying around aspect of it too.

I'm gonna pick this one up as I really liked the demo, hopefully it'll be as good as the Hulk game.

Seriously? The demo sucked, hard.:monkey4

Never got a chance to play the demo.

I like it so far. That doesn't mean that once I get further into it I won't begin to dislike it but so far not too bad. The graphics are pretty nice. It seems easy to play even the flying I don't think will be too hard. I had fun playing for the hour or so I messed with it tonight.

How can you play a few minutes of a game and say it sucked? A demo as short as the IM was didn't really give a clear picture as to what the entire game would be like. What I did see I enjoyed and I like the flying around aspect of it too.

I'm gonna pick this one up as I really liked the demo, hopefully it'll be as good as the Hulk game.

The flying will be cool once I figure it all out. :lol Its like driving on GTA takes me a bit to figure that ^^^^ out.

I hope the Hulk game is awesome! I plan on getting that too.

It doesn't take too long to figure out that the controls are broken.

Then the demo should have used windex and gave me a clearer picture of what the game was like.

Thnx for having my back guys :duff

Did you get a warm tingly feeling?

Uh, no. I had him flying around perfectly within those few minutes. I even had him hovering steadily while firing on targets. So maybe in your case the controlee was broken. :D

Yeah, its just getting the hang of it. I've got hovering down just gotta get myself to fly in a straight line. I fly like a drunken bastard.:rotfl

The demo was OK, but I think the gameplay will probably get monotonous just like all the other movie games. Plus they haven't advertised any of the other versions of the game and I'm pretty sure that they are different, and yet no screenshots or videos of the Wii/PS2/PSP/DS/PC versions.

Movie was great! Game has been equally as fun. Not sure what hasn't been fun for some about this game.

I bought this today for the Wii.I wo nt rest until i ve unlocked the Hulkbuster armour!!

I'll probably get this game when it hits the bargain bin. I like the demo i just don't 60$ like it.

Back