Happy Easter Folks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dassy

OkieDee-Easter_Chick-Egg.jpg

Thanks Dassy.
Happy Easter to you too!.
:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny
Hope you have a great Easter weekend

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL BOARD MEMBERS

lol, happy easter to you too Smaug!

I'll have a good easter weekend if ENGLAND beat NORTHERN IRELAND in the world cup qualifier tomorrow!!

Give me choccy eggs. Lots of choccy eggs...

EASTER isnt until three days from today. This is Good Friday.

P/S
Must remember to add `Smaug` to my Phone a Friend list
when I appear on `Who wants to be a Millionaire`,so knowledgeable!Lol

Yeah SF it`s good Friday,but I am away later for Easter,

looking at Storage Lockers stuffed with SS Items.!. Dbl Lol

:rollin ;) :mwaha

I hear enough from Conservative Christians in real life. Never thought I would encounter it here on this board.
Please don't start preaching your beliefs to me.

To those who believe -- a sincere Happy Easter. I assumed this was to be a greetings thread and already it has turned into something else.

my thoughts too DT, each to their own.:grouphug

for those who believe-happy easter weekend
and for those who are just in it for the chocolate-have a good weekend too.

All the best to everyone

shell
x
:toast

I hear enough from Conservative Christians in real life. Never thought I would encounter it here on this board.

pardon me DT, but since when is it Conservative Christianity to post an image of the crucifixion???

I tell you the truth, today, yes - yes tonight - before the rooster crows twice, you yourself will disown me three times

The only reason you posted either of those pictures was to stir up controversy. So I deleted your posts.

Happy Easter everybody!!! Hope you all have a great weekend with family and friends!
<><
:rollin

re

I assumed this was to be a greetings thread and already it has turned into something else.

With all due respect, this is hardly of SF's making. The post should have remained unedited. I took no offence to that powerful image. Many forget the symbolism of Easter, and it's a damn shame they do. This is no sermon from some bible bashing loony on the bible belt, just an observation from someone who does believe but doesn't pontificate to others, nor respect being lectured to by so-called 'do gooders', as many hardline Christians seem to be.

I would like to wish everyone a very happy and peaceful Easter. :wave

The only reason you posted either of those pictures was to stir up controversy. So I deleted your posts.

Oh, so now you're a diviner of my mind? Sorry. You're wrong.

Stir up controversy? The only one making a controversy about it is after 1 Mod deleted my post entirely, then you, BAITING me, put a Life of Brian image crucifixion image in its place.
That isn't trying to be antagonistic??? That makes your argument totally hypocritic.

The real reason for this HOLY WEEK is either for celebration of Passover - for Jewish Faith - which, coincidentally celebrates the Angel of Death passing over the homes of the jewish slaves marked with sheeps blood, while it killed the first born of Egypt. or

in Christian faith - any Christian faith - the celebration of Jesus' Passion, death, and Resurrection.

It's not for a parade of fluffy chicks (bring on the budgies), or bunny rabbits.

This is not a childrens board, and if your're bringing children here for a Easter message on a LOTR post, you are really sad and pathetic.

Oh, and now I see the original was deleted in entirety...tyranical board mods at it again. You suck and you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

Personally speaking and no offence to anyone but I can understand why those images were removed. Some people may not find them disturbing but some people do, just like some people don't believe those beliefs but some people do.

This forum is here for us all to enjoy about an interest we all have. Lets just keep it that way and avoid any conflicts.

I sincerely hope you all have a good weekend, whatever your religion/beliefs.

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

No need to get upset everyone. I happen to be a Christian, but do not feel the need to impose my beliefs on everyone. For DT, if you had posted something like: Happy (insert your holiday of choice here) Day, it wouldn't bother me one bit. Why did you click on the thread in the first place?

Re: re

Hey, I wasn't trying to convert anyone with an image of the crucifixion. The WHOLE THREAD IS OFF TOPIC, but if it is allowed to begin with, I should be allowed to post any thought or image of that subject matter, or delete the entire thread.

That truth is lost upon the moderators.

and now the standard for deletion is controversy??? Please, that is sad excuse. there is all kinds of controversy that ISNT deleted, but you single out a image, the most ICONIC image of Jesus for censorship? Then you tamper with the image replacing it with a MOCKING image??? and you're suprised I am in Furious Mode????

How can you say to celebrate Easter without recognizing the REASON for it???? It exists as a holiday because of either Passover, or because of Jesus...and his crucifixion. You think crucifixion was a clean death, non-bloody??? I showed no image of nails pounded into feet, arms. Just the ICONIC image of Jesus on a cross, bloodied.

If you don't acknowledge the reason for Easter, its a hollow and denying sentiment. According to faith Jesus died for all of our sins...

That was pure censorship. and hypocrisy.

Back