• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want Indy Stickers and Dark Knight Goon Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Indy and Batman toys have officially/unofficially hit today. I don't plan on getting a bunch of Indy figures due to a limited budget, but I would still like to get the mail-a-way items if possible.

So, if you have any extra stickers for the 12" figures that you won't be using, I would gladly take them off your hands for you.

Also, the Dark Knight Movie Masters figures (collector's line) has multiple Goon evidence mask variants. I need two of the following circled masks now, the one with red on its eyes and the one with brown hair.

img03711tb3.jpg

Any help with any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the official release date of the Batman figures, so maybe I'll get more luck out you guys then. Plus most stores should have reorganized the toy isle, thus including Indy by now.

Bumpity Bumpity Bump! I picked up a Cario Swordsman today, so I only need three more of the 12" Indy stickers. Any help with any of these would be greatly appreciated.

I just need the 3 12" Indy Sickers now and the Goon mask with the red upsidedown exclamation points and the one with the brown hair.

Hey Buttmunch,

Not sure if this will help you out or if this is what you're looking for exactly. But someone is selling all 4 IJ stickers for $25 with fee shipping. I think it's an excellent deal for what it's worth.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Indiana-Jones-...yZ155333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is what I did. I'm only considering buying one of the Hasbro 1:6 Indy figures (the Cairo Swordsman), but the Ark looks like a must have, even if I end up with three 1:6 Arks before this is all over with (I already have a garage kit version, and I'm not convinced that Sideshow won't be making one).

BTW, do those Goon masks look remotely decent on a 1:6 figure? They seem like they'd be too big for this.

Hey Buttmunch,

Not sure if this will help you out or if this is what you're looking for exactly. But someone is selling all 4 IJ stickers for $25 with fee shipping. I think it's an excellent deal for what it's worth.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Indiana-Jones-...yZ155333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I may just do that. Thanks!

This is what I did. I'm only considering buying one of the Hasbro 1:6 Indy figures (the Cairo Swordsman), but the Ark looks like a must have, even if I end up with three 1:6 Arks before this is all over with (I already have a garage kit version, and I'm not convinced that Sideshow won't be making one).

BTW, do those Goon masks look remotely decent on a 1:6 figure? They seem like they'd be too big for this.

The Goon masks are about 1/5 scale. Which is stupid. 1:6 would have used less plastic and would have been a great cross over item. But they still look great and creepy as a set (well, the 3 of the 5 I have so far).

I may just do that. Thanks!

The Goon masks are about 1/5 scale. Which is stupid. 1:6 would have used less plastic and would have been a great cross over item. But they still look great and creepy as a set (well, the 3 of the 5 I have so far).

Are the Goon masks made of durable plastic? I heard the joker card that comes with the joker is really crappy quality.

Back