HEY MODS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

eetfukk420

u better gimmie a good reason y u deleted my post... there was no bad language in it... I saved and i will repost because that straight up BS!!! Thanks for not letting me get the truth out!!!

re

Haven't you heard? Dave, the one time Chancellor has appointed himself Emperor, so all dissenting voices beware...the purge of the Separatists will begin...starting with you!!!!! :lol :skull :mwaha

Re: re

No kidding.

I think DStephen real initials DS stand for Darth Sideous.

It was moved to OT. It had nothing to do with LOTR and seemed to be a personal conflict with one other member and thus not really appropriate for the entire board.

I'm not necessarily referring to this post, but there have been far too many insults and posts intended only to provoke in the recent past. It seems the only purpose of these is to start some sort of flame war. I request that everyone try to refrain from this childish behaviour in the future.

UR THE ONLY CHILD AROUND HERE!!!! DONT U GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH UR TIME THAN PLAY GOD ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

As I said, the "childish behaviour" reference wasn't intended for your post, but a general comment.

DONT U GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH UR TIME THAN PLAY GOD ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

careful, he doesnt want anything to do with any reference to God, because some atheist non-posting coward might take offense to it.

and he has already today came down against the side of God, so I doubt he is on His goodside right now.

Lightning.jpg

I like what you did there Gaz,:lol :mwaha :p ..Will after wait
for Revenge of the Bates,? movie to come out to see his reply though.:toast

Back