Solo and Leia did hook up.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
I always thought so...

Princess Leia and Han Solo may have gotten it on in real life.

In a British TV interview, Carrie Fisher hinted she hooked up with Harrison Ford when they made "Star Wars" in 1977, the New York Post's Page Six gossip column reported.

"I went on the film saying, 'I'm going to have an affair,' like it was a kiwi, an exotic fruit — because I'd never had one," Fisher said.

"I had a crush on Harrison for sure. Harrison is great fun when he's had a few drinks."

Laughing and smiling, Fisher added, "I'm going to get in so much trouble ... Once I left the room and came back and he was in the closet not wearing a lot of clothes."

Well, its well documented in the Making Of Empire Striles Back novel from way way way back. I think its from Alan Dean Foster.

Besides he got her when she was hot.:lol

:love And she was soooo hot. :love

I'd marry any girl who could get mad like that.

Leia_Organa_Ep5_DVD.jpg

...oy...vey.

I never really found Carrie hot in the movies. Natalie, on the other hand... must be a generational thing.

Portman is very pretty, she just doesn't have much sex appeal to me. Hell I'll take Kiera Knightly over her any day.

No contest there. I think that she should have been Padme, and not a mere handmaiden.

If Ford wasnt interested during Star Wars he surely wouldve been in Jedi.
Most hetero males agree she looked damn good in that slave outfit.

I never heard that Ford hooked up with Karen Allen or Capshaw.
Allen said he was a bit of a chauvinist and Capshaw tried then moved on to Spielberg.

Generational? No way! Carrie Fisher may be a few decades before my time, but she was was WAY hotter than Portman could ever be! The thing about Fisher is that she also had a beautiful character, a personality that actually had substance. Portman might be smart, but she's as shallow as they come. Fisher is SO much lovelier in so many ways.

Back