Anyone know the band KEANE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

robenim

Anyone know this band too?
I went to their concert in Amsterdam yesterday and that was AWESOME... the best concert I've ever seen in my whole life!!!

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

I JUST heard a song by them on the radio today, and I liked it
quite a bit - I have no idea what it was or what CD it is from,
but it sounded very good.

The new Billy Idol song I just heard today Kicked my A$$ as well! :rock :rock :rock :rock

JS :wave

Yup theyre here in Australia, only really Somewhere only we Know though, I got the single, I've heard afew others, theyre good but aint the greatest I think.

Woo the world is finally getting to know about Keane! They're already one of the best bands here in the UK, a big big success. Their album is incredible.

Keane!
Of course! Here in Spain I've heard them/of them since last year (was summer). Gotta keep an eye on MTV guys! lol

Regards

I've seen them twice here in Portland now and I have tickets to their next upcoming show as well. They are AWESOME!

The 2nd show was a doubleheader with Snow Patrol and it was just amazing!

:) J

They played a few new songs here in Amsterdam and those were AWESOME too!!

:toast

re

Never heard of 'em...

:banana :banana :banana

Seriously, though, great album. Bedshaped is my fave song of theirs.

Re: re

They were the musical guest on the repeat Saturday Night Live last night. Not bad, the lead singer looks like he's about 12 though.

They played in Norway last summer. Their good, not great in my taste, but good enough to do some listening.

Ohh I hope that Keane open for U2 when they come to Australia in December, I'm def. going, aslong as I can get tickets for them (U2).

In Norway the U2 concert was sold out in two hours - and Norway is a very small country compared with Australia...

re

I like keane, saw them at the V festival last year low on the bill, were v good, no guitarist in the band! always wind my GF up as she likes the singer but i always say he's had a few too many pies! Love the video for bedshaped, quite tim burton sort of style!
better support for U2 this year, when i saw them when all you cant leave behind was touring only got Kelis as supprt :fart
:p

Yeah.. i don't know them enough to say I LOVE them, but I certainly like their sound and think if I actually sat down and listened to their CD i would Love them.

But i DO love the idea of seeing them, or anyone in Amsterdam! God, that is my favorite place in the entire world! People there just "get" life. I strongly recommend everyone go if ever you have the chance. You WON'T regret it!

Back