Is the Darth Maul PF 'Worth it'?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im wondering whether or not I should pick up the Darth Maul PF or not? It looks pretty cool and the price I can get it at is $350US
So Im asking is it worth the money?

Cheers

Darth Maul PF is awesome and well worth it IMO.

You should be able to score him much cheaper than $350 on ebay though. :maul

Although I'm guessing being based in New Zealand the shipping costs are going to add a lot to the final price.

I dunno about whether he's worth 350 if he can be had cheaper in other ways. But he is certainly worth getting, just shop around for a good deal.

I have seen these guys under $200 for the exclusive easily. The one with $350 buy it now price will always sit there and un-sold. Wait for the ones with no reserve price.

It’s a great sculpt and statue but in the end it’s up to you what’s it ‘worth’. 350 shipped to NZ would be a great deal though.

I have agree, it's all on what you think he is worth. Maul is definately a fine PF, but wether or not you spend $200 or $400 is up to you. Either way, you're adding a great PF to your collection.

Although I'm guessing being based in New Zealand the shipping costs are going to add a lot to the final price.

Yea your right there mate thats why I do not bother with Ebay as shipping here to NZ would be extremely high
And the guy selling the Darth Maul PF said he will be charging the shipping charges that Sideshow charges

I wouldnt pay more than 200$ for him.He should have had his jedi robe.

I would pay a little extra for a Maul robed up on his speeder bike.

Back