Opening Night -- Who's going

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I plan on being there opening day! Hopefully at the first showing! I'm taking a "personal day" off of work just to go see the movie!

I'm not sure about pre-order ticket prices. But I'll be looking into that soon so I'll be sure to get my ticket before they sell out.

I will be there.As far as pre sale tickets,I signed up for a email notification about a week ago from Fandango when tickets go up for sale and have not got anything yet, so I am checking my mail all the time and hoping!!:D

We're looking at babysitters now. It'll be tough since we're seeing Van Halen the next night but we're going!

If I didn't have school the next day I would so do this.

I'll go that night most likely.

Yeah, I'm already planning a vacation day on Friday. No way I can get out of the theater at 3 in the morning and get to work on time later in the day.

Yeah, I'm already planning a vacation day on Friday. No way I can get out of the theater at 3 in the morning and get to work on time later in the day.

Try getting out of the strip club at 4:15 AM and going to work the same day. You haven't lived until you've done that at least once. :lol

I could but I wouldn't be the happiest teacher in the building. :lol

I could but I wouldn't be the happiest teacher in the building. :lol
Or you WOULD be the happiest person in the building. :naughty :lol

On topic, I'm planning on catching the Midnight show with friends and then taking the GF and kids to see it over the weekend.

I honestly hate opening nights. WAY too many stupid teenagers there or kids trying to talk through the movie or worse you get stuck sitting near some kid who gets scared. Ugh.

I have always liked going when there are not many people there.

Absolutely! For comparison, I have my Ironman tix for tonight, and that's just Ironman! You can bet I'll be there for Indy's arrival! Besides, I pathologically cannot stand to know you guys will know this plot for a time before I do! :lol

Back