Fairies Anyone...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VTX

atozgifts.zoovy.com/c=aBiljZhULiQHuXte0KFjJaa7K/
I came across this store and my wife and I ordered the set of 4 of these Fairies. The quality is UNREAL as is the paint job on them!!!! They look exactly like the pictures so the price is a steal... I ordered the bases for them also.
nt111_close_up

I also ordered some Lithophanes which I have never owned any before and they are SUPER COOL !!
vwc129

I placed an order and they shipped it the same day and I received it in two days. The packaging was Excellent as is their products!!!
Enjoy !!
:rock
Bill

Are those Fraud fairies VTX? They indeed looks very well done.
No they aren't Froud but they are Very Well Done! They are by this lady...
Nene ( pronounced Nay Nay ) Thomas began her professional career in 1994 when she was approached by Wizards of the Coast to contribute work to the popular card game Magic: The Gathering. Nene's collectors come from every walk of life as well as nearly every age group. They are all drawn to the beauty, grace, and lyricism of her exquisite paintings.
My wife and I love Sci Fi and Fantasy which explains why we love the LOTR trilogy so much. I love Dragons and Fairies also as they are very much part of the Fantasy realm. I still remember when I was a little kid and watched The Wizard of Oz and that started my love of Fantasy. Being I am Irish I also like Leprechauns but haven't collected any items.
By the way, one of my favorite movies is
The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns
6305742030.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Don't forget to check out the Lithophanes as they are Cool...
Bill
:dance

Those are beautiful!

Where's my credit card?

I've always been a fan of Amy Brown's Fairy Divas, but these that you've purchased are stunning!

My birthday is next month, so I'll just have to talk Mike into buying them for me!

:dance

Back