Creeper Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone.... Here is a new zombie (dare I say doll) that I created. I need to snap some better pictures but I make them in many different colors and outfits. They were mainly done as an experiment to see how he looked with a super lanky body and I was really happy with the final results.

zombie3-1.jpg

creeper1.jpg

creeper2.jpg

creeper3.jpg

creeper4.jpg

Let me know what you think? I have some of them in outfits similar to the zombies from Tombs of the Blind Dead but not currently pictured.

Thanks guys
Pinkerton

Thanks man! I do actually design toys for a few different companies but these are some of my hand made pieces that I sell from time to time :) I would actually love to see them produced! ;)

Thanks

Thanks man! I do actually design toys for a few different companies but these are some of my hand made pieces that I sell from time to time :) I would actually love to see them produced! ;)

Thanks

The professionalism and detail definately shows in your work.

What is the body that you are working with? Do you have pics of just the body?

What scale are these?

I call them dolls because the bodies are fabric. I will snap a few pictures of the bodies soon. Basicly the head, hands and feet are a durable resin all hand painted and detailed. The hair is hand dyed wool with the bodies being stuffed fabric with a thin wire support. They are posable but the bodies even with the wire are still a bit floppy so I would suggest a doll stand.

They stand about 16 inches tall so they are kinda in a scale all their own.

Pinkerton

Thankyou so much for the compliments... Im still a huge fan of all things zombie!

thats some bad ass zombies..............very unique. i like there funky old dead man style. bravo sir......take a bow. that would make one cool latex mask as well.

Frickin' awesome! :rock

I love the style. I don't know how to explain it other than, whatever it is, blows Living Dead Dolls and the new Mezco deformed stuff out of the water. :maul

If you ever decide to set up shop and offer these on the market, be sure to leat us know!

They look great. I understand the exaggeration of the hands, but I would love to buy one of these in 1/6th scale and in proportion. You ought to get in touch with Peril Unlimited and see if he's interested in a combined effort. I guess it's easier said than done, working out financial details can ruin a partnership, aside from the distance thing. Maybe the potential could out weigh the grief. Anyway, good stuff. :rock

Wow! I leave for a few hours and bam all these great comments! Thanks to everyone for their critiques and kind words!

I have started to make these guys for sale but they are all hand made and sold as more of a collector piece. Each has a one of a kind outfit...Some may end up similar but never exact. If anyone is interested your welcome to contact me.

I like larger pieces but I may make a few in a smaller scale if there is enough interest. They are ment to be a bit off and twisted so I enlarge the hands head and feet but again if there was enough interest in the smaller scale I could so make the pieces more realistic if that was the group decision. :)

So thanks again and if you want more info just drop me a message and I will get the info to you!

later
Pinkerton

I was about to say, ''looks like something Mezco would produce'', then I realize your one of their sculptors...:duh

I mentioned it in one of my replys but they stand about 16 inches tall. The body mass is in scale with the Dead line but these are much taller with a much larger head, hands a feet. They are just super skinny :) I will get a snap shot with my hand or another figure in the picture to show the scale better.

As I mentioned I would be interested in sculpting some Dead sized heads if there would be enough interest.
Thanks again guys!

Yea when you work with a company you still need to stay with their ideas... But the reason I have worked allot with Mezco is my style... I usually dont go too over board with it but it is there. So when it comes to my art I have total control and can back off.

later
Pinkerton

Back