1:6 scale accesories for Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango56031

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've stumbled upon some custom accesories for Indy on ebay. Just wondering if anyone here makes some. The grail diaries I've seen look amazing.

That is BEAUTIFUL! From my favorite movie too! All I would need is the grail and I'd have my Indy--uh, well, my GRAIL, darn it! I must get one; that's one of the coolest 1:6 customs I've ever seen!

It's not bad but parts aren't terribly accurate.

I've got a full sized prop diary that I absolutely love and have thought about scanning and making into a 1/6 version.

Well.... technically, it's from Hellboy/Constantine.

:nono

The Spear of Destiny is an actual historically-based artifact. Supposedly, it includes a piece of the actual spear that pierced the side of Christ during the crucifixion and changes the "destiny" of whoever possesses it. Incidentally, it is one of the religious relics that the Nazis actually went after. It's also sometimes known as "The Holy Lance".

There are books and documentaries on the subject. I have this one, which is pretty good:

Spear_of_Destiny_175.GIF

Here's a synopsis:

For 2,000 years, since it pierced the side of Christ, the Spear of Destiny has been invested with amazing occult powers.

This book records the legend and its continuing fulfillment in the decline of the Roman Empire, the Dark Ages, and the 20th century. It tells the story of the chain of men who possessed the Spear, from Herod the Great to Adolf Hitler, and how they sought to change the face of history by wielding its occult powers for good or evil.

The Spear of Destiny is identified as the Spear of the Holy Grail mentioned in the sagas of the Dark Ages and shows the Grail to be a uniquely Western path to mind expansion-as applicable today as it was at the courts of King Arthur and Charlemagne. The final chapters of this book describe a Manichean battle of worlds behind the changing scene of the 20th century. And for the first time the Satanic occult development and faculties of Adolf Hitler are described in authentic and documented detail, showing how he furthered his aims and his conquest of the world by black magic practices.

The purported actual Spear of Destiny currently resides in a museum in Vienna, Austria:

30812013_cd492aca58.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, Thanks for the history Irish. Could you share some contact info for the guy that makes the 1:6 grail diary set you got from ebay? Thanks

Cool, Thanks for the history Irish. Could you share some contact info for the guy that makes the 1:6 grail diary set you got from ebay? Thanks

Yeah... looking for it. Pretty sure I have something other than the address on the site.

mm...... someone didn't click my link ;)

its cool though. I know that the spear was historically sought and captured (in the version I'm making) by Hitler.
But like Wikipedia says, there are several spears claiming to be THE spear. I liked this version and my response was in reference to what I was asked about wether it was from the new movie.

sorry, I dont mean to be snarky, had a looong day and like 2 hours sleep.
I took off work early at 4:00 (after they screwed up my pay-check) and didnt get home (cause my wife wanted to go shopping for her crap) until 9:00 pm

I need to add the nail (nails?) to the cutout in the middle of the spear and the wires holding them in place.
Once that's done, I'll paint the gold band, well, gold :p and I'll shoot some pics with my Hasbro Indy.

I started making a Jacket for Mutt earlier but my wife is having problems with installing a game and she wanted me over here instead.

Back