Hi everybody :D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_jedi1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I never know what to say on these...

My name is Richard Wells, 28. Employed by Amazon.com since last year. Worked in the grocery industry before that.
I'm originally from the St.Louis (Missouri) area, although, I'm from the Illinois side of the Mississippi river (east side baby!).

I have many interests... basically anything I CAN learn, I want to learn. I have a(n almost) lust for knowledge.
In my spare time I build various models, some (most) of sci-fi origins, others not. I try to keep it varied and interesting. Before I got married, I built and collected Car models as I found that it was cheaper than trying to actually own the cars I wanted ;)
I also have the habit of playing with action figures from time to time ;) I like customizing them and (in the 3 3/4 scale) their vehicles too.
I never sell anything on ebay, but my id is the same there as it is here.
Speaking of which, my id stands for "Demented Jedi" it was a sort of nickname I got in my senior year of High School that stuck. It (djedi1) is also on my car's plates.
Guess thats it for now..
Hi again everyone. Good to be here :D

Thanks, I'm enjoying the boards here.. I posted up some Star Wars stuff on that board earlier.. I re-worked some Hasbro figures.
they look much better already.

Back