I have to destroy my PF Speederbike.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grond33

Super Freak
Reaction score
My PF Bikerscout PF arrived damaged. I just got off the phone with Sideshow and rather than ship it back I have to break it. I've never had to break a piece before and now I have a heck of a one to start with. I'm not sure I can do it. I'll post some pics later tonight of the damage, if I can bring myself to do it.

wtf?...........ive never heard of this. seriously??? that makes monkey :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2. do a few shots of something........like crown........then.......let loose.....:horse

I've heard of this before, I forget what piece but someone around here was instructed to destroy their piece too. It's tragic to even think of, but I'm sure at some point exciting because you will get a new one so no harm done.

Well then I think you should tie some ropes to it and spin it around really fast and crash it into a tree.

But make sure you film it.

I think i saw a video on youtube of people having to bust there Iron man stealth version up.

My PF Bikerscout PF arrived damaged. I just got off the phone with Sideshow and rather than ship it back I have to break it. I've never had to break a piece before and now I have a heck of a one to start with. I'm not sure I can do it. I'll post some pics later tonight of the damage, if I can bring myself to do it.

I know how you feel. Went through this a couple months ago with the Stealth IM. First wrecking was tough to do, just didn't feel right.

Well then I think you should tie some ropes to it and spin it around really fast and crash it into a tree.

But make sure you film it.

kind of a p!tu vision from hell.............film it out a car window with a forest back ground and then chunk it into a ravine ..........or a tree (like the movie)...........if you gotta do it.........do it with some style !!!! :D

Tell some star trek fans they get to give it pinata treatment, but only if they were starfleet costumes.

Tell some star trek fans they get to give it pinata treatment, but only if they were starfleet costumes.

and film it !!!:lecture...................:lol

anzik.......you are twisted....:lol..........keep them ideas coming !!!!!!!!!! :lol

Last edited:
Alright. I was going to just take a hammer to it but now I feel like I've got to help it go out in style. I'm going to have to sleep on this and come up with something tomorrow. Stat tuned...

String up a wire, and run it down the wire right into a tree.

Hard.

(easier that swinging it around)

If you have any firecrackers...

I hope you take the trooper off and take pictures of yourself sitting on the speeder.

Back