Zoidberg's Hulk vs. Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking display... you really have a talent for this! One suggestion... I think I'd like the Hulk Vs Thing lable if the top was cut around the lettering, rather than just squared off.

Great looking display... you really have a talent for this! One suggestion... I think I'd like the Hulk Vs Thing lable if the top was cut around the lettering, rather than just squared off.

Hmmm....I absolutely agree, galactiboy. Great idea!!:D
I think I'll try but it's gonna be difficult as it's a glass inlay moulded into the wood.
I'll have to be steady with the glass-cutter!
OK!
I can do that, -I've been thinking of adding some other stuff to it anyway!!:cool:

Se der ja!:D

Looking forward to see what you will do in the future,you have a real nice display going on there!

Hmmm....I absolutely agree, galactiboy. Great idea!!:D
I think I'll try but it's gonna be difficult as it's a glass inlay moulded into the wood.
I'll have to be steady with the glass-cutter!
OK!
I can do that, -I've been thinking of adding some other stuff to it anyway!!:cool:

Well if it works, then hooray me! If not and it gets ruined I'll be deleting my earlier post and pretending I never suggested it :lol

Good luck and I can't wait to see how it turns out :rock

Se der ja!:D

Looking forward to see what you will do in the future,you have a real nice display going on there!
Takker&bukker!!
I've got some plans for that piece of furniture.

awesome base!!!!!
Thanks, man!

Looks great Zoidberg! You really know how to display your collectibles.:rock
Thanks!!
It's a hit and miss work in progress.
I've got 3 bowens coming my way; Chromed Colossus, watertower spiderman and wolverine classic action:banana

Well if it works, then hooray me! If not and it gets ruined I'll be deleting my earlier post and pretending I never suggested it :lol

Good luck and I can't wait to see how it turns out :rock

Deal:lol
It'll take some time as I'm also trying to locate some cool miniature searchlights to add to it

Very classy center of what looks like a fine comic collection! :rock Now you only need to encase those two ;)

Cool Setup, Still like your Batman Diorama
Thanks man:cool:

Very classy center of what looks like a fine comic collection! :rock Now you only need to encase those two ;)
Thank you! I'm gonna clear out those books in time as statues come in.
Maybe leave the comics on the shelf directly under.
And I just may try to make some doors or something for those other slots in this shelf. Good idea:cool:
But the Hulk vs Thing shelf I wanna keep open as I need to stay in the ring with those two crazy badasses to avoid them busting up my place completely:fireworks

Back