Vintage Monsters Legendary scale Bust Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
After seeing how great the Hulk Legendary scale busts look, I am thinking Vintage Monsters Legendary scale Bust Line. Color, SSE & Faux Bronze.

Sideshow, Make it happen!:D

What do you guys think of this idea?:confused:

Would any one else here buy them?:confused:

Last edited:
After see how great the Hulk Legendary scale busts look, I am thinking Vintage Monsters Legendary scale Bust Line. Color, SSE & Faux Bronze.

Sideshow, Make it happen!:D

What do you guys think of this idea?:confused:

Would any one else here buy them?:confused:

No! We already have the 1:1 bust line and it is one of the last 1:1 bust lines still going! I don't want them to start a new bust line until they finish the 1:1 line... and then we won't need the LSB line anyways! :D

I'm with Lonnie on this one. I would only say yes to an LSB line if they did characters for whom Sideshow had no plans of doing the 1:1 bust. Not that any characters like that come to mind! :p I want to see Universal Monster busts in full, 1:1 glory! :banana

I dont know.
I like the idea.

Id like busts of many of the UniMonsters, but most of them, not enough to drop the $$$ for 1:1, while I would buy a LSB version .....

Im in ..... :monkey1

a faux bronze LSB line would be even better..... as in NO reg versions produced at that scale, only the faux bronze....

a faux bronze LSB line would be even better..... as in NO reg versions produced at that scale, only the faux bronze....

I like that idea. Just as long as they do a Wrightson Frankenstein so I can finally afford one!

I love the idea.

Although I do not collect alot of vintage monster, except for Vampyre/Nosferatu, it is smaller and a lot cheaper, which is why I collect the Marvel LSB instead of the 1:1 bust.

No! We already have the 1:1 bust line and it is one of the last 1:1 bust lines still going! I don't want them to start a new bust line until they finish the 1:1 line... and then we won't need the LSB line anyways! :D

Lonnie,

My point is, That I along with others can not afford all of the 1:1 Scale Vintage Monster bust as much as we would like to. Space & Money have become an issue. LBS are a way better price, & I am sure are just as nice because they are made by the great Sideshow Collectibles!!!!:D

Last edited:
The LOTR LSB line is fantastic and I for one would love to see the Universal Monsters in this format. They are cheaper, take up much less space, and I personally don't like the idea of adding clothing to busts, I want polystone and nothing else.

Lonnie,

My point is, That I along with others can not afford all of the 1:1 Scale Vintage Monster bust as much as we would like to. Space & Money have become an issue. LBS are a way better price, & I am sure are just as nice because they are made by the great Sideshow Collectibles!!!!:D

At least let them finish the 1:1 bust line first!!! Otherwise, it may never get completed. We still need a Wolf Man, Phantom, Creature, and Bride at the very least.

I, too, prefer to see the 1:1 line continue for the major UM characters, and I'll add Kharis the Mummy, Metaluna Mutant (how insane would that be?), Invisible Man (goggles, hat, overcoat, scarf) and Masque of the Red Death (with removable mask, natch!) to lcummins' list.

But! I might not say "no" to LSBs of secondary characters, like Ygor!; Oliver Reed Werewolf; Fredric March Mr. Hyde; Dr. Mirakle; Poelzig; Chaney Jr., Lugosi, and Strange Frankenstein monsters; Lugosi Sayer of the Law, etc., as long as the LSBs stay consistent in scale with each other.

All i need is the Creature, Wolfman, Bride, Invisible Man, and the Phantom... maybe LAM and Boris as the Mummy all bandaged up... Other than that, i'm good :)

LSB would be a nice addition next to the 1:1 busts.

Make Wolfman, Invisible Man, Creature and Bride & Monster from Bride in 1:1 and I'll be happy.
Especially the Wolfman, I want the main 3 and I want them this year.

But LSB could be nice for other characters like the other Frankensteins, Metaluna Mutant, LAM, Phantom, Werewolf, Mummy, Ygor, ...

Back