• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mummy PF Will Pay 600.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Just want to make sure: You're looking for the 'color' version? I have a color version that I may be selling if that's the one you're talking about. :monkey1

:lol OK, unless someone sells you theirs before tomorrow, I'll get back to you. I want to inspect it a little more closely to make sure it's in mint condition. I've never displayed it, it's still in its original shelf box and mailer box. :D

Sorry, life happened to me while I wasn't looking. Getting home late and finding company at my house put the kaibosh on me checking out my Mummy. :eek: I am still more than willing to do the inspection. Lonnie can vouch for me, I'm not a flake and if you'd like to check out my seller feedback on eBay, check under 'migwitbabe'. Again, if you get an earlier offer, good on ya, but if not I WILL be inspecting mine tomorrow evening when I get off work. In any case, I just know there's a Mummy PF out there in your future very soon!!! :monkey3

OK, got this down and gave it a view. The outer shipping box and inner package box have some shipping damage on the bottom which did not transfer to the styrofoam holding the figure, and certainly the figure isn't damaged due to this in any way. I got it all unwrapped (and it was, literally, wrapped up like a mummy; I can't believe how much packing material was in this thing!!) and it truly is an awesome piece. There are two tiny places, one on the outside of each 'shoe', that look like it was rubbed a bit during packing or shipping. I cannot see these when the figure is standing in the sarcophagus. I can take pics for you if you'd like to see them, but it will be this weekend before I can send.

I WILL get these pics to you, but I completely understand if you get a quicker offer or find a better deal, because I know what it's like to want a figure NOW!! :peace If I could convince my husband to hurry up and build my display shelves then most likely this piece would have already been out! If you decide to pass on this one, I have a feeling it's going to find a home somewhere on a shelf because unless I sell it, I cannot imagine trying to get it repacked! :p

Let me know what you decide!

I am a most patient man. Consider it sold. I would appreciate a few pics though when you get a chance. You can send them to me in a pm and we'll hash out the details. Thanks!

yeah Ive repacked the mummy PF at least 3 times ... what a pain ... :monkey1

Back