PS3 or Collectable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Should I buy a PS3 or the IM 1:1 bust???

Wife actually says she'd rather me spend the money on a PS3.

I want to play GTAIV and Modern Warfare.

PS3. You get a blu-ray player out of it, and good games are starting to come out now. Something you can use rather than just look at.

PS3 or 360, that iron man bust I believe is a huge rip off. While it looks awesome and is professionally made, I don't think the price justifies it just sitting in a room and looking cool.

Should I buy a PS3 or the IM 1:1 bust???

Wife actually says she'd rather me spend the money on a PS3.

I want to play GTAIV and Modern Warfare.

PS3 before she backs out. This is a one time opportunity. Trust me go with what she says, this event may not happen again for a very long time.

I'm gonna get a PS3 this summer to serve as my BR player and I'll make sure to snag a few games on it but mostly it will just be a BR player.

do what I did, trade a collectable that has risen in price for a game system (for me it was the 360).

I had the same dilema, but I picked up the PS3. The collectible can be bought later and with patience found cheaper. The PS3 is instant gratification as a Blue Ray player plus backwards compatability will give new life to your old PS2 games.

The way I see it, the PS3 will lose value from day 1, just like a car, but the "right" collectible will gain value from day 1. So... instant gratification now? or satisfaction later? :D

So I went out today looking for a PS3 and all they freaking sell now is the 40GB!!??!?!?!??! :monkey4

I'd rather have th 80GB! :banghead

Back