***GTA IV: XBOX LIVE Gamertag list***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
G'day everyone... I'm guessing everyone is dying to play this game tomorrow (In Australia already Monday arvo) especially after all the video reviews popping up everywhere!

Anyway. I'd love to get a game with a couple of you Sideshow boys and girls... Add me to your friends list. Username: "Grange Wallis"
Also post your names if you as well so I can add you... Especially if your Australia, you can experience some amazingly bad Lag as an Aussie!:lol

Dont we have a Gamertag thread already. Do we really need one for every game now.

I agree we don't need one for every game, but games of this status deserve one because this will hopefully become a meetup thread to orgainise a xBoxlive session. Pick teams for a round of Crooks n Cops etc. So I think only event games like this need one.

Dont we have a Gamertag thread already. Do we really need one for every game now.

Seriously. Most of us have been playing for a long time now, so if you haven't added people in general, it's pretty lame adding em for just one game...

I already know all the people who will be playing this (or just as easy, i'll look at my friends list). :monkey1

Seriously. Most of us have been playing for a long time now, so if you haven't added people in general, it's pretty lame adding em for just one game...

I already know all the people who will be playing this (or just as easy, i'll look at my friends list). :monkey1

Sounds like some people are just jealous that us Aussies are getting the game earlier :D :D

I am getting the PS3 version grangewallis, otherwise I would add my name to the list. But I will probably end up getting the XBox version as well to make sure that I can always play against my mates who don't have PS3s. Also, just in case the download content is worth getting. Once I get this version I will add my name to this list of Aussies :rock

cheers

I better get going, only 1/2 hour to midnight :banana

:lol Not really man. With my job, school and wife, I think I have enough to occupy my time until tomorrow.

I don't know if your wife will be happy that you put her last on your list of priorities. You might want to retype this sentence I think :)

I don't know if your wife will be happy that you put her last on your list of priorities. You might want to retype this sentence I think :)

Not really. Being that our jobs support us, and my school will make me big $ eventually, she's happy where she is on the list. If you can get an idea, she's number one based off the things that make life work on the list.

The Brotherhood will be car-jackin', pimp slappin' and gang bangin' in private sessions. SSC Mafia style. :cool:

sideshowmafiaqu6.jpg

Back