• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a full size SENTINEL BOWEN statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marv-eric

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking for a full size SENTINEL STATUE by BOWEN (500 made).

I live in France and it's a serious offer, and for the payment I can use pay-pal.

Thanks for your - I hope many - answers !!!!

I'm also looking for the full size IRON MAN MODERN VERSION by Bowen

and

FULL SIZE DAREDEVIL RED VERSION BY BOWEN
FULL SIZE DAREDEVIL YELLOW VERSION BY BOWEN

:D

Last edited:
Hello

I'm looking for a full size SENTINEL STATUE by BOWEN (500 made).

I live in France and it's a serious offer, and for the payment I can use pay-pal.

Thanks for your - I hope many - answers !!!!

:D

you're looking at $350-$400 plus shipping. if you don't get a response here, ebay may be the way. those sentinels were recently $300 so they are going up in value. don't wait.

I know it's an expensive item, but if somebody wants to sell this item on this forum, it could make 2 happy persons : the seller and the buyer (me !).

Thanks for your help.

Eric

and

and of course the SENTINEL FULL SIZE too !

and

and of course the SENTINEL FULL SIZE too !

i think the modern fs version of iron man by bowen hasn't been released yet. last i saw, it was in the sneak peek section on bowen's site, but has been removed. hopefully the im license for bowen is still valid. the pics looked great!

I've seen there will be probably a Bowen statue of iron man in the future, but I was talking about the full size statue already released by Bowen around 2002. There was 2 version (modern and old version), and I'm looking for the modern or there was a package including in the same box the 2 versions (as it was made for Cyclops of the x-men)....

Eric

I've seen there will be probably a Bowen statue of iron man in the future, but I was talking about the full size statue already released by Bowen around 2002. There was 2 version (modern and old version), and I'm looking for the modern or there was a package including in the same box the 2 versions (as it was made for Cyclops of the x-men)....

Eric

perhaps you're speaking of the retro and classic versions? i've got the mini-statues of both, which are identical to the full size versions only smaller.

You're right, I already have the "small" size version of the statues and I'm looking for the full size, so if somebody wants to sell this item, let me know !

you're looking at $350-$400 plus shipping. if you don't get a response here, ebay may be the way. those sentinels were recently $300 so they are going up in value. don't wait.

sentinel will run you between 230-280 + shipping on ebay. i've been watching most of the auctions cuz i want to know how much they run for when im ready to buy one and never seen any of it sold for the range you're saying. one auction just ended for $227.50 + 20 shipping

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...0052&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

I tried my luck on the e-bay auction but I was outbid on this one !

So if somebody can help me in my search of the SENTINEL full size, please let me know as I'm always - very - interested !!!

Thanks for your help.

Eric

:banghead

sentinel will run you between 230-280 + shipping on ebay. i've been watching most of the auctions cuz i want to know how much they run for when im ready to buy one and never seen any of it sold for the range you're saying. one auction just ended for $227.50 + 20 shipping

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...0052&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

sorry, this was a good price because of the auction end time and the value of this statue cannot be measured by just one auction. i've watched the sentinel fs statue sell for way more over the past 6 months, as much as $350. a big reason why i didn't pick one up. i simply didn't think it was worth it. but $250 shipped for a 500es statue that retailed for more and was a website exclusive is a rarity. someone lucked out. now show me a second one sell for that price and i'll believe the price has peaked and is on the way down. i usually take the last three sales amounts on ebay and average the current value, just like real estate.

Last edited:
all bowen sentinel sale on ebay from december to april.

Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 200180909876 $250.00
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 320210421717 $182.51
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 220196308535 $246.00
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 190193274192 $285.66
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 190186253436 $315.00
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 320204078182 $340.00
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 300198294181 $305.00

if you got patient, i think you get this for about $300 shipped

all bowen sentinel sale on ebay from december to april.

Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 200180909876 $250.00? Listing Removed
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 320210421717 $182.51? Listing Removed
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 220196308535 $246.00 $40 shipping...USED
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 190193274192 $285.66 $35 shipping...NEW
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 190186253436 $315.00 $35 shipping...NEW
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 320204078182 $340.00 $30 shipping...USED
Bowen Designs Sentinel: statue 300198294181 $305.00 $25 shipping...USED

if you got patient, i think you get this for about $300 shipped

i think you mean patience. how do you search ebay completed listings more than 90 days? i failed to find the ability to do that type of search. only giving me 30 days. i did overestimate value and am mistaken about the selling price on ebay. i may have seen that inflated price somewhere else. but your estimate is less than market value. :lol is there a happy medium? i'd take one for $300 shipped.

Last edited:
yeah your right, spelled it wrong lol. i actually got this from statue forum. there's a section there where one member list all the statues (from bowen to sideshow and everything in between) sold every month. its under hobbit's price guide. look it up if you need to see how much anything is selling for right now.

i dont know why the price is going down but im not complaining. i want one of these and hopefully the price will stay on this range this summer

I'm ready to hear all the offers, and if somebody wants to sell this Sentinel statue on this forum, there will be no e-bays fees....

It's not easy, in France, to find items like that some time after it was released.
1) not all the sellers accept to ship internationnaly
2) and for big items, postage is sometimes expensive and at the end, the total price is huge.

Eric

Back