World of Warcraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who all is playing still to date?

I am having major trouble with my system locking up.

I've been playing it for some time now ... when i enter a major cities it starts getting slow ... only city i don't have trouble in is Darn. ... other then that it fine.

When i played major cities caused my system to slow down. It is because of the lag and also my graphics card was not up to par. Once I got a new PC it made going to major cities easier.

you definitely need a graphics card with plenty of ram and an internet connection faster than dsl.

used to play this game some time ago, but even then it was for like 2-4 months. Bought another card some time later on but didn't even really put it to use. Only had 2 lvl20 rogues....blood male elf, night female elf.

here they are

wow023.jpg

I upgraded my computer ... i think i need a graphics card ... maybe that would make all the differencem

My highest is a lvl 51 night elf druid ... i don't get to get on that much so thats why she's only at that lvl after like a little under a year

I still play FFXi, been playing for about 4 years, Im on the Bahamut server.
Ive got
75 PLD
75 WAR
51 MNK
38 NIN
37 THF
and various other jobs at or below 20-ish
got about 20 merits, Sky and Sea access, Rank 10 in my home nation also.

Fun game, but a huge timesink.

My in game name is Slingblayde :D

I still play FFXi, been playing for about 4 years, Im on the Bahamut server.
Ive got
75 PLD
75 WAR
51 MNK
38 NIN
37 THF
and various other jobs at or below 20-ish
got about 20 merits, Sky and Sea access, Rank 10 in my home nation also.

Fun game, but a huge timesink.

My in game name is Slingblayde :D

My name was Zerol and I was on Carbuncle. I had every version of the game. PS2, PC and 360. But I just couldn't justify 12.95 per month and i wasn't playing and when I was I was just sitting there trying to get groups LOL.

sitting in Juno waiting for a party got so boring, cause you know the moment you leave to do some farming or mini quests, BAM! an invite. Siren was the server I played on. Still use the POL service to chat with some people I played with in the game still though.

My name was Zerol and I was on Carbuncle. I had every version of the game. PS2, PC and 360. But I just couldn't justify 12.95 per month and i wasn't playing and when I was I was just sitting there trying to get groups LOL.

yeaa me and slingblayde played FF for years. best MOROPG out there in my opinion.
My name is KNIGHTSLADE on there but now with work and married life is hard to play the game so I quit. you never know I might come back to it one day.
My highest char was WAR at 72

I miss that game :(

I actually stopped playing because I didn't know anyone else playing. I was on Carbuncle.

sometimes i feel like stopping too cuz theres long times when i don't play it, and i don't know anyone playing as well ... but once i get on man ... even by myself i can't help but try to lvl up or make gold ... it dosen't really have a ending to it but i really like playing

i am strongly considering getting warhammer online when it comes out. Is anyone else interested in playing this? It is supposed to be like Dark age of camelot meets Warcraft.

I played wow for about 2 years .. then i just got bored of it eating my life away (tho my acc is still active lol)

I had on sever Sunstider (ally)
70 shammy
70 war
70 hunter
70 rogue
and a couple 30-50 chars

Dont get me wrong i loved thew game loads but i just had to break away from it as its so attictive so i kept my acc open if i ever fancied going back to play.. i might reinstall for WOTLK.. who knows what will happen.. gotta say most anoying thing i spent ages trying to tame a ghost wolf on my hunter and i finally get it then decide to quit ..lol i am a moron

Did anyone get the WoW diorama? If so, do you know where the tome attaches to the Paladin, especially with that peg?

someone help radagastar out!! im waiting on mine through flexpay... any chance you could show us a pic of the finished product?

Got mine today, and I'm really happy with it!! I'm not a WOW fan, but I love cool fantasy characters, and really hope for some really evil looking knights out of the line (hope we get more than just this one!!!)

The tome hangs in front, there's a small hole for the peg on his waist (mine doesn't go in all the way). The two chains wrap around to the front and connect to the rings on the book. Here's a few pics, sorry about the crap quality, didn't setup my lights tonight:

wowdio3.jpg

wowdio4.jpg

wowdio5.jpg

wowdio2.jpg

And one next to the Thor/Loki dio so you get an idea of size:

wowdio1.jpg

Back