Someone got a helluva deal!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually watching the ringwraith on steed auction in my ebay. I was going to bid then it ended with the note that it was sold to the high bidder for the auction price.:monkey2 ...Great deal whoever got it!!

I was actually watching the ringwraith on steed auction in my ebay. I was going to bid then it ended with the note that it was sold to the high bidder for the auction price.:monkey2 ...Great deal whoever got it!!

ditto that, I was watching the trolls, when I went to check back in, it had already sold. I guess seller cut auction early. I wonder if it really did sell.

Yeah, makes you wonder why the auction was ended to sell at the current price. Did they not know how much they normaly go for? Oh well...:confused:

I really think that the buyer and seller reached an agreement outside of ebay but to end the auction he had to be the winning bidder at the time. I am almost 100% sure they just continued their transaction off of ebay for a pre-settled price after this. I have seen this done before.

probably a year ago I picked up:

RWOS for $349
Aragorn for $199
Moria Orc Swodrsman for $199
Moria orc Running Scout for $199
Boromir for $199
Gimli for $199

I don't think the seller knew what they were doing either. I missed the moria orc archer and someone else got that one for same $199. Immedite payment was required. I couldn't believe more and more auctions just kept popping up.

I just recently traded the two moria orc swordsman and running scout with jbinny for xmen #1 dio, so I guess you could say I got it for $400. :D

probably a year ago I picked up:

RWOS for $349
Aragorn for $199
Moria Orc Swodrsman for $199
Moria orc Running Scout for $199
Boromir for $199
Gimli for $199

I don't think the seller knew what they were doing either. I missed the moria orc archer and someone else got that one for same $199. Immedite payment was required. I couldn't believe more and more auctions just kept popping up.

I just recently traded the two moria orc swordsman and running scout with jbinny for xmen #1 dio, so I guess you could say I got it for $400. :D

:horror and here i thought i was the one getting a steal. i bought that x-men dio for 1400, but used a $750 'preferred customer coupon' that ebay issued to me on top of my $750 refund for a moria archer that was glued together and claimed it was mint.
that's why i jumped on that deal so fast, since i got those two for 650 :rotfl

Last edited:
You can make many good deals on Ebay with LOTR statues if you're patient.

I bought
Uruk Hai Swout Swordsman Statue for 260.
Fell Beast & Morgul Lord statue for 130.
Rohan Royal Guard helm for 20.
Orc Overseer Statue for 15 !

I reckon the buyer and seller agreed a price for both items, and then ended auctions early because otherwise why would he/she end auction early.

it clearly says the seller ended the auctions early. im sure an outside deal was made and he didnt get the items at those prices. case closed.

You can make many good deals on Ebay with LOTR statues if you're patient.

I bought
Uruk Hai Swout Swordsman Statue for 260.
Fell Beast & Morgul Lord statue for 130.
Rohan Royal Guard helm for 20.
Orc Overseer Statue for 15 !

Some people are just plain stupid, and I'm not talking about you :google

Yeah...even if the seller didn't know what the going price was for these pieces, why end it early??? I think they sold for more than what that page says. But if they did actually sell for that price, well done to the buyer....he must be a salesman.:D

Back