• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrobud

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLease Take This Stuff

Doc Ock Archive Set never displayed . opened for inspection only . 60.00 shipped in the US

DSCN1617.jpg

General Custer Exclusive MISB 50.00 Shipped in The US

DSCN1684.jpg

Sideshow Richard Kiel as " Jaws" 110.00 shipped in the US MISB

Last edited:
Sean Connery as James Bond in Black Tux PF. the foot needs simple repair. i have the 2 of 3 chipped pieces . the small pin is gone with the missing chip . the base is also scratched up. its never been displayed. the damage happened when my kid tried to put him on his base . a little apoxie scuplt and you probably won't even notice it. i have some super sculpty i can include but the SS needs to be cured in the oven where Apoxie does not .

SOLD

DSCN3181.jpg

DSCN3183.jpg

DSCN3157.jpg

DSCN3158.jpg

DSCN3173.jpg

DSCN3167.jpg

DSCN3166.jpg

DSCN3169.jpg

DSCN3170.jpg

DSCN3171.jpg

Last edited:
i decided to drop the price on these in order to move them quickly.

100.00 Shipped in the US for both Departed Figures or 65.00 each shipped in the US

75.00 shipped in the US for the Security Guard

35.00 shipped in the US for TCM

im heading out to work now and won't be home till tonight. hopefully ill be home before the newsletter comes out.

Back