why why why . . . delilah I mean sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where da hell is the next PPO announcement I get all woundup and excited by all the other guessing freaks with their "4 months and 2 annoucements it must be tonight" theories expecting something in the newsletter, so in my email box I see SSC's newsletter and my little heart is all a flutter

Then . . . . .

nothing, nada, squat

:banghead

All I can say is San Diego Comic Con on the 1st and a SW PPO announcement and it better be da bomb !

Otherwise . . . .

otherwise . . . .

Ill have to wait longer

Same here but I've got 2 bikes waiting LOL they work in pairs ;)
If it's not Vader I want scouts Stormies or a Barc at the very least......Medicom is quickly pulling me in I already have 4 figs and i'm not finding scale to be that big an issue... HURRY SIDESHOW!

I can live with just one bike... I barely have room for even that ;p

That said - I'll probably grab two scouts - one to put on the bike and the other to stand next to it.

I think they are gonna hold out for SDCC now only a few months away and blow everyones mind there. Besides, May is always reserved for the SDCC PPOs. If we see anything before SDCC (which I doubt we will) it would have been this week or not at all.

Scout Trooper would be nice! Don't think there will be any announcement till May eh? Cross me finger it ain't gonna be no Jar Jar Binks!

Well look on the bright side pallies, this gives us time to save up for the SDCC deluge. Dunno 'bout y'all but I'm gonna need plenty of time.

If there are no PPOs between Toyfair and SDCC (thats 5 months?!?) I'm going to be seriously bummed... no reason to have the large of a wait in between figures. SW has a good momentum, I'd hate to see that get bogged down.

Ya know, part 'o me is happy. Less things on preorder and I can get my finances in better shape to cover the ones I've got order.

but then part of me feels the party's over and the line is slowly being less hyped and we won't be getting more then 6 figures a year.

I think they are gonna hold out for SDCC now only a few months away and blow everyones mind there. Besides, May is always reserved for the SDCC PPOs. If we see anything before SDCC (which I doubt we will) it would have been this week or not at all.

But our minds won't really be blown, like the blow that'll gitcha when you get your pictcha on the....

well...never mind.

They better seriously blow my mind.

I know that #1 and #2 (shadow Stormtrooper and Elite Corps [Kashyyyk] clone Trooper) for me are pretty much out of the question. A Biker Scout and Stormtrooper for PPos (not exclusives) will rock.

Maybe the Shadow Stormtrooper would make a god SDCC Exclusive, though.

I think if we don't see a Vader and Stormies this year it's gonna be the end of SS so I have no doubts we are gonna see them.

It would be good if the figs previewed At SDCC where already well into production, so that delivery could be quicker, imagine Vader announced with shipping 2 months later :monkey5

So the announcment came and it was another....yeah....some girl Jedi I might have seen for a few seconds the last time I saw the Fake Trilogy....nothing from the OT nor a Armoured figure!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vader and/or Troopers wouldn't be exclusives. Exclusives are generally other versions of characters or not hugely popular characters.

It doesn't mean that they won't release them at the Con this year.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vader and/or Troopers wouldn't be exclusives. Exclusives are generally other versions of characters or not hugely popular characters.

It doesn't mean that they won't release them at the Con this year.

*feels hope return a bit*

Oh I never knew that. Well I hope this disappointment can turn around then at the time of the Con.

Back