Will we be getting a 1:1 Indy ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know a lot of people on here including me love 1:1 busts and I would kill for an indiana Jones one. Was there talk of one being produced ?.
I think it would be awesome and instantly recognizable if don right.:naughty:D

Thousand Oaks, California (July 2007) - Sideshow Collectibles is proud to expand its relationship with Lucasfilm with the announcement of a new licensing deal to produce collectibles from the Indiana Jones film series. The adventure series began with the 1981 release Raiders of the Lost Ark, followed in 1984 by Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and by Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in 1989. After fourteen nominations and seven Academy Award wins for the film franchise, the adventure continues with a much-anticipated fourth installment yet to be titled, set for release on May 22, 2008. Sideshow's product line will be inclusive of all four Indiana Jones films and will include 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, and Life-size Busts that will range in price from $69.99 to $599.99

there you have it.

Maybe Howard S will do it

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

so what's gunna cost $69.99? I woulda thought the 1/6th fig, but obviously thats not true.

Keep in mind that the INDY license announcement came last year, before the current 1/6 pricing structure and new base bodies.

And they could make an expansion pack (usually cheaper than a figure) or some other smaller item.

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but from the latest Q&A when asked about the 1:1 bust:

"You’re not crazy, our initial announcement did mention life-size busts, and it is a possible future release."

Seems to me it's not scheduled for release anytime soon, if at all.

I don't know why they have not scheduled a 1:1 Indy bust. Seems like a no brainer! Howard's bust looks amazing...they could just get him to do it and people would jump to buy it!
Oh well...

The lower price was when they thought the line would be an instant seller and they'd go seriously deep into it. Since there is no female pro, I would bet that the lower cost was for the female characters that were have had to be on the Buck

if they do a 1:1 indy, the proper hat alone would be boo koo bucks. probably wont though. i've been waiting 11 months for an adventurebilt. well, at least SS can finally put all those extra dorffman pacifics to good use.

Back