Hasbro Indiana Jones two packs review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got lucky today, and stumbled on a whole lotta Indy figures. I picked up quite a few, but decided to start with reviewing the three deluxe two packs based on Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Cairo Indy and Ark are pretty sweet, but Marion got hit with the ugly stick. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but lucky for her some comes packed with a pretty good Cairo Henchman, keeping the score for the two pack from going south.

You can find all the reviews a the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend! And look for more Indy reviews next week!

Michael
MWC

They had Kung Fu Panda and Hulk movie stuff out too - no sign of Dark Knight yet though.

Sunday night I should have a review up of at least two of the first four 12" Indy figures.

Cool review Michael, I think I'm only going to be looking for a regular Indy (don't need a new series to collect) but I'm glad to see they didn't cheap out on these figures.

For the first release, they aren't bad. The articulation and accessories are what surprised me, since we don't tend to get that with the Star Wars line on a regular basis.

I'll have some of the 12" figures up for review Sunday night...

I can't imagine the 12" figures are that good as collectibles, hopefully they work as toys.

I saw Dark Knight stuff at walmart the other day. Still no sign of Indiana though, and the wait is killing me!

I can't imagine the 12" figures are that good as collectibles, hopefully they work as toys.

Not everybody can afford $90 collectibles - these are $20, and while they are good toys, they also aren't that bad for the collector who can't shell out that kind of money for one figure.

Now the talking one...that's a different story. Ugh.

I've only physically seen the 12" one - the two packs don't appear to count toward the 3 3/4" one, since they didn't come with stamps.

The 12" figures each come with a cool little stamp that you affix inside a form that's sort of passport style. Send in four stamps on the form with $10, and they send you the Ark in about 3 - 4 months.

I haven't opened any of the Adventure Heroes, but I'll let you know when I do if there's anything unusual.

Yeppers. You'll have to buy four of the Hasbro 12"ers if you want that Ark. If nothing else, pick up a couple of the Cairo Swordsman and German Officers and swap parts out on to some cheap but better bodies for some army builders.

Eh, bummer. I'd rather do that than have to buy 1 each. At least with the Indy 3 3/4 figures Ill have a bunch of those.

Yeppers. You'll have to buy four of the Hasbro 12"ers if you want that Ark. If nothing else, pick up a couple of the Cairo Swordsman and German Officers and swap parts out on to some cheap but better bodies for some army builders.

I must have the Cairo Swordsman -- I hope it's a solid enough figure.

Then I need 3 more to get that bloody ark.

The 12" figures each come with a cool little stamp that you affix inside a form that's sort of passport style. Send in four stamps on the form with $10, and they send you the Ark in about 3 - 4 months.

You have to send them an extra $10 on top of buying the 4 figures. That damn Ark will end up costing $100! :google

Not everybody can afford $90 collectibles - these are $20, and while they are good toys, they also aren't that bad for the collector who can't shell out that kind of money for one figure.

Now the talking one...that's a different story. Ugh.

True, damn elitist part of me again :lol

Back