New Member (kind of)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daydalus1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Been a member here for a while but haven't been very active in the post department. Now that I have a little more free time I hope to be more of a regular around here.
I mainly do the Sideshow PFs but I also have a few Cinemaquettes and a couple 1:1 busts. Been known to pick up an action figure here or there also.
Look forward to chating with you guys.
-Joe

Here are a few images for Shai and Vince as promised!

shards1.jpg

stingmap2.jpg

t-8003.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Member (kind of bad ass)

Hey Joe.

Welcome. I'm glad to see you have finally decided to make SSF board your new home. Very happy to have you here!

Guys...Joe is an awesome guy with a fairly sizeable collection to say the least!:monkey5 :monkey5

We have already had the pleasure of doing business, in the short couples of weeks I've known him.

And all I can say is....WOW!!!:google:google

"Welcome To the Freakshow....Joe."

~ You'll have a great time here! Enjoy it bro. ~

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Thanks guys for the warm reception. Collection pics will have to wait a while. Most of my stuff is in storage at the moment. Gotta new house under construction. Nude mom pics will also have to wait until I can purchase a wide angle lens so I can get all of her in the picture :naughty .
Thanks to Darkdaysinvegas for getting my avatar up and running.

Nude mom pics will also have to wait until I can purchase a wide angle lens so I can get all of her in the picture :naughty .

Reminds me of my moma ! :D

Anyway, I'm curious to see those 1:1 busts and CM pieces !

The only piece I have set up at the moment is the Cinemaquete Endo. I'll try and post some pics of that later this evening. My two favorite pieces would probably be my LOD 1:1 and my Alien Cinemaquette.

Again....no problem. :cool: Pixletwin taught me how to do all that stuff!

Thats what freaks should be for! :monkey1

Hey man....I'll just bring my camera when I come up to drop off "The Thing and The Cave Troll" :D

Last edited:
Again....no problem. :cool: Pixletwin taught me how to do all that stuff!

Thats what freaks should be for! :monkey1

thanks man...i'll get with you later on it.

Hey man....I'll just bring my camera when I come up to drop off "The Thing and The Cave Troll" :D

Just make sure you get "The Thing" packed back up before you bring it up :D

Back