Relay for Life Pictures... if you're interested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lcummins

Hi Everyone,
I am raising money for the American Cancer Society's "Relay for Life" event. Many of you probably contribute to this event in your hometown. If your town does not have an event, or you don't know anyone participating, please consider contributing to this worthy cause. You can contribute through this secure web page...

Lonnie Cummins' Relay for Life Page

Thank you for any and all of your support! :ted

Re: American Cancer Society Relay for Life

Come on people! This is for a good cause! Surely you can afford $5 or $10 to donate. :poke

Ok, I really just wanted to bump this up to the top again. Thanks for looking, and if you can donate, it would be greatly appreciated! :rollin

Woo! Hoo! 700th post! Man, these post milestones seem to come quicker and quicker! :toast

Thank you so much Joann! :clap

It is a fun event and for a great cause! I appreciate you getting the ball rolling! I usually make my own donation right before the Relay for Life event takes place (this year it is April 15th and 16th), so I will make this pledge to anyone on the board who donates; I will match any donation up to an amount of $50 with one half that amount, starting with Joann's. As an example, for a donation of $25, I will match $12.50; if you are really generous and donate more than $50, I will still match one half of the first $50 of the donation! I will put my donation in on April 13th, which is when we turn in our donations to our team captain. So come on and donate; your dollar will go one and half times as far! :banana

Done!
A small donation from me...

Good Luck!

Hi pordey,
Thanks so much for your donation! I knew you guys on the board were generous types! :clap

I will be making my matching donations around April 13th! Thanks to everyone who has donated and looked at the thread. I know most of you probably make donations locally, so if you do, cheers and thanks to you all also! :toast

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post a couple of pictures from our local event on April 15th and 16th.

Ok folks, we're coming down the home stretch! Only one week till the Relay for Life event in Georgetown, TX. I appreciate everyone's support and patience with this thread... it will fade away after next week, but I hope everyone will continue to do what they can to help fight cancer in their community! Thanks and have a great weekend! :help :help :help

Only a couple of days left to donate! Please consider a donation in honor of someone you know who battled cancer. Thanks for looking! :bow

On another note, 800th post! :banana Wow, and in the same thread as the last milestone at that! Just where did all of these posts come from in just two or three weeks anyway? :rollin

The Relay for Life of Georgetown, TX begins tonight and runs through tomorrow morning. If you decide you still want to donate you still can, even after tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who donated so far. I will now let this thread fade into the sunset...

I don't come in this part often so I am late.
I donated anyways.

Good luck Lonnie.

Thanks for the donation Adam! :toast

Thanks to everyone! I reached my personal goal, and my company team raised over $4400 for the American Cancer Society! I'll post a couple of pics soon. :ted

Ok, here are a few pics for anyone interested...

Some of my co-workers. Clark Watts was the founder of our company, and I worked with him for 23 years...
Relay_for_Life_2005_16.jpg

Relay_for_Life_2005_46.jpg

And this is what happens after being up all night...

Relay_for_Life_2005_52.jpg

Cool stuff LC. These kind of things do a lot of good and bring a warm feeling to your heart.

Re: re

Thanks Josh and Quarr! It really is a fun event. We usually play cards, dice, dominoes and board games all night (in-between doing a few laps now and then)! :rollin

Back