Raiders of the Lost Ark Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
This looks interesting...

https://www.nsidecollectibles.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=955

acmejones.jpg

i demand this thread be locked and restarted by irish. that way i know its useless crap.

:lol :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:lol

I'm kidding (really :D), i have no use for this, but like the animation style.

Pretty cool. If they did an animated maquette I'd be tempted to get both.

Darn you people. Quit creating new threads for things we are already talking about in other threads. :emperor I thought this was a new key. :lol:monkey2

GG will be doing animated INDY maquettes at some point. :rolleyes:

Crap, I wish you hadn't told me that. :lol

*goes to see how expensive the character key is, then looks for nonexistant blank spots on the wall, ponders the possibility of hanging a picture from the ceiling...*

NICE, he looks good. Kinda upset that the Holy Grail wasn't on the key and they put the Idol on there. Grail was a must more important artifiact to the movies than the idol

How do you like it Lonnie? Do you have other character keys? I intend to get one soon, so I'm hoping it doesn't sell out first.

Got mine in a few days ago. Nice piece. It'll look good with the GG maquettes, when they ever get around to making them.

How do you like it Lonnie? Do you have other character keys? I intend to get one soon, so I'm hoping it doesn't sell out first.

I have most of the Star Wars ones. I like it... I think the artwork could have been better, it's not horrible either. There is just something addicting about these character keys, so be careful if you enter the line! :D

Thanks for the warning, I should probably listen to it since I have a tendency to get sucked in to things ("I'm only going to get a couple PF's of my favorite characters.":lol). Right now my biggest decision is whether to get the framed one from Sideshow and spend a little more, or get an unframed one and find a less expensive frame for it. I'm leaning towards the first because if the frame doesn't look nice it'll completely take away from the art.

Back