Which Luke headsculpt is this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I found this on the Forum Gallery, which headsculpt is that? Is that the rejected Andy Luke ?

watermark.php

That is a custom Luke from Kevin Ellis of the SSC cut & sew department using Andy Bergholtz's Luke portrait.

Andy can't make a run of casts for his bros here?

nope. I believe he mentioned that Sideshow owns the rights of this sculpt and Lucas was the one that rejected this sculpt. Not sure, but that is what I think happened.

It was rejected because it looked too much like Hamil or something crazy like that, he wasn’t pretty/idealized enough. Stupid, stupic LF

nope. I believe he mentioned that Sideshow owns the rights of this sculpt and Lucas was the one that rejected this sculpt. Not sure, but that is what I think happened.

That's probably it. I was talking with Andy about a project and he was stearing me clear of Sideshow properties. I think he might get into trouble if he were to mass produce something that SS owns the rights to.

Its a bummer since that is a fantastic looking sculpt. I'm happy with how Bespin Luke turned out, but that was clearer a better looking sculpt.

The portrait on Andy's Luke is undeniably fantastic and would have been perfect, however the overall head just isn't right for Bespin, his hair never looked like that really. Slap the figure's hair on Andy's head and it'd be perfect.

Hope we get a beautiful sculpt like this for the next luke release from sideshow... Just awesome... :chew

Back