Hey Sideshow! When's the Lando PPO?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can think a million guys I want before Lando. Actually wait; if they make Lando next, my wallet can finally take a break, AND other people will get what they want and be happy (besides the usual hating that is) . . .

Come on Sideshow, crank out that scoundrel now!

i would have loved to have seen the photoshoot of BDW with that cape. he seemed to be having a great time with it. and yeah SS im ready for this guy.

Damn right we're due. Please, Sideshow, before the onslaught of armored figures begins, just one more main player. It's all we ask, so long as it's ESB Lando.

This is our most desperate hour. Don't make us send the astromech and the whiny moisture farmer. :nono

It's not iconic, but I'd rather Skiff Lando, adds to my already going Jabba setup, right now Bespin wouldn't really do much, only Han really to go with.

And Luke...if you got the exclusive...

Ya, but that's really a stretch. Lando goes more with Han, Leia, Chewie, Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, not Luke in ESB anyway, that's my persepective on it. I know some people like to just have figures from the same movie, but I like it more when they have a significant connection to one another in that film, like the ANH Quatro we'll have this summer when Luke and Han ship.

They should do a skiff Lando when they get around to more Jabba's palace stuff like the Max Rebo band and some courtesans. He's easily the more interesting costume (and his vibro-staff will be awesome), but Bespin Lando is Lando in his most pure, pristine, rarefied and undiluted form. And there's no denying straight-no-chaser Lando Calrissian.

There just isn't.

Last edited:
Back