Vader AL's Man Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
Wow, haven't been here in a while....I moved (this house is still for sale :(.. and I live in another state in another house) but wanted to post some new pics so I'll redo my Man Cave pics later.

Anyhoo...She-Hulk is impressed with her cousin:

Last edited:
Kyle's head and hands are in Custom Mikey's caring hands right now:

Here's a base I put together from left over stuff from drilling a hole in the basement...it's an older house so I had to drill through the old rock and morter with an industrial drill, Kyle will go on top of it when his parts return to me:

This is my first HT Alien and man these things rock!:

Last edited:
to the right of the previous shelf is Sauron and Ring of Sauron on top of the t.v.:

Darkness!!!!!

I love this piece of furniture but it's too big for the room and wastes too much space so I'm going to replace it with a bunch of Detolf's one day:

Last edited:
Here's my desk that is to the right of the door you walk in. You have your 22 inch LCD monitor for Xbox 360, your laptop and the 47" t.v. in the background.:

stuff on my desk:

to the side and behind my desk:

Last edited:
Here's the stuff I have to leave in the closet for the time being, I also have some stuff in the basement. :( :

Need to pick up a frame for this:

Last edited:
Great room Vader AL. The painted walls and hardwood floors really enhance the overall look of the collection (which is great in its own right.)

Thanks Khev, yeah the wall color was supposed to be a deep gray but it sure looks green to me.

Nice collection, but next time you should put the monitors off and get some more light before you take the pictures. They give an estimated image, but we can't see exactly how you're displaying your stuff.

Great collection... and I agree with you about the cabinet, its very nice looking, but getting detolfs (or something similar) would probably work better. You could probably fit about 4 in that space and would be able to display a lot more stuff.

Great collection... and I agree with you about the cabinet, its very nice looking, but getting detolfs (or something similar) would probably work better. You could probably fit about 4 in that space and would be able to display a lot more stuff.

for sure and you can't really tell how big it really is in the pics, I've measured and counting the space it takes up because it is catty-cornered I could fit 6 Detolfs in the space if I put them in an L-shape along the wall. Plus the shelves I could put on the wall above the Detolfs which I can't do with that piece because it is so tall.

I'm going to take better pics, just practicing with the camera and thought I'd through them up on the board.

Missing are Gray Hulk PF, Iron Man Comiq., Cap. America Excl...sold to help finance the rest. :) I've scaled down so almost every piece is one I will keep...some will come and go though. I ordered a tripod so I can hopefully take some better pics. oh yeah i had tak bats and HT Robo 1 MIMB but had to sell them to get the Canon Rebel Xti. I'll pick those back up after the wedding later this year though, I want them in my collection.

Last edited:
Back