Jstep13's humble but ever growing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstep13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Former 6" collector here and I have moved on to the wonderful world of 1/6 collecting and havent looked back. Much more satisfying!!!

000_0089-1.jpg

000_0090.jpg

000_0091.jpg

000_0092.jpg

000_0093.jpg

000_0094.jpg

000_0095.jpg

i see the new TMNT figs... is it fair to say you've looked back a little bit? :D

Great setup! Personally i collect 6", 12", PFs, 1:1, whatever as long as i like it.

Thanks everyone!

what series of transformers are those in the white boxes in the middle?

Those are the Takara re-releases of the Transformers, released right about the time the US's Toys R US exclusives were being released. Kind of like Alternators vs. BinalTechs releases.

i see the new TMNT figs... is it fair to say you've looked back a little bit? :D

Great setup! Personally i collect 6", 12", PFs, 1:1, whatever as long as i like it.

This is true! I havent completely sworn off 6" ers but it has to be something very special like the comic TMNT. I couldnt pass those up!

I used to collect 6-7 inch stuff , once you start collecting 12" inch stuff its hard to spend cash on smaller stuff ! :lol.
Awesome collection mate . :rock

Great collection... although as a former collector of 6" and smaller scale stuff I predict that over the next few years you'll have less and less of it out. The 1/6 and 1/4 stuff just takes precedence so quickly in a collection.

Back