Mummy PF Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
high or low, ebay is about the only way to guesstimate going rates nowadays...

I'm not surprised, it's a low ES and an great PF!

Holy crap, guess I'll never be getting one of these. I'm kicking myself for canceling this in favor of getting the Yoda Bust and getting the SSE later down the road.

Good luck on acquiring one for a good price.

that's what i thought about the 1:1 alien warrior bust :D

Quite true but different animal altogether. Aliens related stuff is HOT. Wish I still had the 1:1 bust to sell now. Monsters are not so hot, however, if you can get 750.00+ for that PF more power to ya!

Hi Jen. Nice to see you're still here.:naughty

Just sold a bunch of gold and silver so I'm flush, but I don't want to park that much on that piece. As cool as I think it is I don't think it's worth that much.

The Mummy is probably my fav PF in my collection.

When you see how cool the set of the Mummy AND his detailed Sarc, its hard not to think he's one of the best ever.
the lid is held by strong magnets and even the Mummy has magnets embedded in his head and body that hold him to the inside of the sarc.
.. and then the option of displaying him on the base, or hanging his sarc from the wall.

top notch piece...

I like the monsters in the silver screen editions, but the sarcophagus is so beautiful in color. If I had the money/space I would get one of each and display the color sarcophagus closed and have the Silver Screen one open to see the mummy inside.

The Mummy is probably my fav PF in my collection.

When you see how cool the set of the Mummy AND his detailed Sarc, its hard not to think he's one of the best ever.
the lid is held by strong magnets and even the Mummy has magnets embedded in his head and body that hold him to the inside of the sarc.
.. and then the option of displaying him on the base, or hanging his sarc from the wall.

top notch piece...

You're making my knees weak dude!!

Back