Who cancelled their Excl. PF Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
This might sound a little dumb, but for those of us who couldn't pre-oder Excl. Indy and got on the Wait List, it'd be good to know who cancels their Excl. Indy. So, those who cancel the pre-order please post it here, so we can feel a bit more hopeful as the number of cancellations (hopefully) go up.

i'll be selling my exclusive. make offer if interested to be guaranteed that you get one. i promise not to rape so you may be surprised at what i accept. pm your offer.

Don't anyone buy one from a scalper yet. With all the confusion of the phone vs. net orders the waitlist will be on fire.

I hope so....cannot believe that I forgot about this one....wow! Still, not the end of the world if not....

Well, at least you avoided the nightmare that was trying to pre-order it for some of us! I'm sure cancellations will keep happening and we'll get our indispensable and essential hatless head :lol

Well, at least you avoided the nightmare that was trying to pre-order it for some of us! I'm sure cancellations will keep happening and we'll get our indispensable and essential hatless head :lol

I could only imagine the horror......still, I will be very happy if my exclusive clears....I love the option of hat, no hat....

Back