Who has the cheapest regular Sideshow Indy PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
Dark Shadow had it for $252.50 with $6.50 shipping.

Adam :rock

Got mine. :cool:

Yeah I saw that in another thread, which is when I saw he'd sold out of them. It spurred me on to make this thread.

Dark Shadow had it for $252.50 with $6.50 shipping.

Adam :rock

Got mine. :cool:

I was *so* tempted to pick it up from Adam but I'm just too paranoid that the paint apps on mine would somehow be subpar and I'd be left with a full-sized mixed media statue to send off to one of our painters to fix. So I ordered SS's exclusive instead. Of course since I did that the production paint will probably be perfect but oh well. :duh

It seems like the Indy PF has sold out in most ADs also.Wow the power of Dr. Jones is astounding.:joy

It seems like the Indy PF has sold out in most ADs also.Wow the power of Dr. Jones is astounding.:joy

Not just the power of Jones, but also the top-notch quality as well.

I'm sure the spread in Toy Fare didn't hurt either...

I was *so* tempted to pick it up from Adam but I'm just too paranoid that the paint apps on mine would somehow be subpar and I'd be left with a full-sized mixed media statue to send off to one of our painters to fix. So I ordered SS's exclusive instead. Of course since I did that the production paint will probably be perfect but oh well. :duh

SDCC will give us a gander at the paint apps hopefully.

Bigbad had it for about $10 less than SSC and it's sold out. Wherever you get it, get one fast. This is gonna be hot no matter what!

If you factor in the $14 worth of Sideshow reward points your only paying $266. direct from Sideshow. :lecture

If you factor in the $14 worth of Sideshow reward points your only paying $266. direct from Sideshow. :lecture

Yep, and you get a removeable head (good for repaints), an extra head (to do whatever with), SS's impeccable customer service and no charge if for whatever reason you have to cancel.

Definitely share. You'd be paying it forward twice, I'd cancel the exclusive which would make a WLister happy and I'd be saving quite a bit. Make Oprah proud!

061112_oprah2.jpg

Back