• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sideshow starwars figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.thrifty

Super Freak
Reaction score
if anyone has some they want to part with please pm me with shipped prices. loose is fine if there still complete or close to it. if you have a photo that would be even better. thanks all.

Which ones are you looking for? I've been seriously considering getting rid of my 1/6 SSC Star Wars collection but don't want to be left with second tiers only....

basically any of them. I recently bought six jason figures from jmlsuperman and realised that sideshow figures kick a*^!! got the pred/aliens but..... would like to add some of these. I have a bunch of smaller scale mcf figures, twisted etc... to trade if you want.no spawn though.

please don't be confused, I am buying. just put the trades in there in case someone wanted something.

Last edited:
I have an Anakin in mint shape. It's been in my detolf for a while and I decided not to keep it anymore heres a shot:

DSC02183.jpg

Willing and ready to part with it for 35 bucks usd + shipping.

Comes with all accessories and the box is in near mint shape

Back