NEW BATMAN BEGINS TRAILER UPDATED BETTER QUALITY QT VERSION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW BATMAN BEGINS TRAILER!!!!

Best one yet!

Could it be that the huge franchise movies this summer WON'T suck?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I've been trying to watch this thing for DAYS now and I can't see it! I've clicked on that site, on superherohype.com, IMDB, and i just can't see it!!!! is there a quicktime version anywhere? Anybody else using a MAC and having similar trouble???

I'm so excited about this movie!

I hate MTV. That site, and that network sucks balls. >:

The trailer is pretty good, although I'm not liking the music too much at the end of it.

Awesome.....counting the days left to see this movie!

I couldn't play it through Firefox, and had to install something from explorer. But it eventually played. Don't know about Mac though.

It's available in quicktime now...

I have to say, it looks freaking spectacular. I can't WAIT to see this!

Where do I find the QT version hulkfan???

Looks like the link above has been updated for ya.

I've seen the trailer quite a few times, and judging by storyline/pics/clips, it seems that this Batman is going to be the best Batman movie of all history, or the biggest flop.

All I can say is I put alot of faith in Christian Bale (can't wait to get the 18inch Patrick Bateman figure!), and he has a huge range of talent to support him, but in the end, if the script is bad, no amount of special effects can save the day.

There has been a lot of critism about the new batmobile however. In the movie's defence, though the batmobile looks kinda weird, it plays more of a functional role than the previous batmobiles, and is much more believeable, because it is supposed to be a prototype car that Wayne Enterprises designed, so that's why there aren't all those fancy bat wings.

I know it's probably a sin to say so in this forum, but I'm more excited about Batman Begins, then Revenge of the Sith!

--Peter

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, that trailer ROCKED. The more I see about this movie the more I like. I have so much faith in Christopher Nolan and the cast. This will be the best Batman yet, and one hell of a good movie.

Cillian Murphy looked GREAT! As did Ken Wantanabe! Katie Holmes actually surprised me bc she even looked good in it. Not that she's a bad actress, but i had my doubts.

And don't worry about saying you are more excited about this than ROTS. I am too. Lucas has shown with his last two attempts that he has lost his touch. I eagerly await ROTS though I am not expecting it to be good (despite a cool as censored trailer) because I don't have faith in Lucas. Whereas BB looks great and has Christopher Nolan and an amazing cast behind it. So far, everything you hear is good about it. So right now, BB is the one you should obviously be excited about!

IF ROTS is good mark my words, it isn't good because of Lucas. Spielberg supposebly "tweaked" a couple scenes. RIGHT! If this movie is great, be sure that Spielberg co-directed it. And if the script has the inkling of life in it, there was also a ghost writer. I would have thought Carrie Fisher, as she is the best in the business, but someone told me it was somebody else.

Anyway, this summer is shaping up to be a great time at the movies! Lets hope they all turn out as good as we hope!

well im more excited about star wars than batman. but i am happy to say that this movie looks like it will rock:rock
i kind of doubted christian at first but now that i keep seeing the previews im liking him as batman more and more. (michael keaton is still the best though!!!)

Back