Full on newbie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMoomin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Well I am a full on SideShow newbie! Came over from the DVDForums and ordered my first Sideshow PF last night. The Indiana!
Be gentle ;)

G'day JoeMoomin

You sure picked a hell of a good figure to start off with. I personally only collect 1/6 scale movie based figures, but if I started collecting PM (I have been tempted :D) this would be the one I would start with. Did you get the exclusive?

You do realise that once you start with one you will soon have heaps :lol

cheers

Thanks for that!
I did manage to get the exclusive. I can feel the addiction kicking in already! I've taken a fancy to the Hellboy gun atm. Supposed to be saving for a house deposit!!

I was in Australia last year. Have some family over in Melbourne! You're lucky lucky bloke!

Thanks, I am lucky...... I am in Sydney :lol :lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. Just a bit of interstate rivalry between Sydney and Melbourne :) Ask you family in Melbourne about it. :p

Congrats on the exclusive. Btw where are you from?

Hehe, sort of a Welsh and English thing here!
I live in Mid-Wales, UK on the coast. So right next to the sea which is handy for my surfing. Sadly I didn't get to Sydney when I was there, but I am planning to go back next year and spend a bit longer out there!

Back