Keeping your INDY PF EX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you keeping your Indy PF Ex order?

• YES - I want the 2nd head

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • NO - I'm just covering my butt

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • MAYBE - we'll see what money I have left at Xmas

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • I don't trust polls anymore after today

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so how many people just got this to cover their butts?

Are you gonna keep it if the Reg is offered for a good savings?

Someone wants to know.

I also used reward points (thanks for stopping me from using them last night Ill) on him so its a keeper.

Hell yeah, I'm keeping mine. Personally, when I found out about the other head, I was actually happy with it. There's a lot of negativity about it floating around, but I'm guessing the low ES and good price on it might shut people up. I get the feeling this figure might have very good after-market value, which make me want to keep it even more.

It all depends on the production paint job. The exclusive will be much easier to repaint, so I intend on keeping the order. If all the paint jobs look great, and there is a pretty penny to be made by selling the exclusive and buying the regular on the secondary market, I'll be happy to do that.

Heck yeah!! I plan on keeping mine. I don't know if I'll ever use it but its a nice option to have.

I plan to keep it... but still don't trust polls :lol

But if it was a situation where the exclusive was selling for lots of $$$ and the regular was cheap then I might eventually change my tune.

I'm keeping it until either A) someone comes up with an awesome way to make a custom and I steal the idea or B) someone else steals the idea and wants to buy the head. :lol

Hell yeah I am keeping it! I'm going to paint it, distress it a bit and it will live on my shelf until the day I die and from that point it will be buried with me to become a relic itself...

So literally, someone will have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers. :D

Hell yeah I am keeping it! I'm going to paint it, distress it a bit and it will live on my shelf until the day I die and from that point it will be buried with me to become a relic itself...

So literally, someone will have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers. :D

HAHAHA!!! You and me both Josh. This will be the PRIZE of my collection for sure! I'm almost more excited to see your re-weathered, repainted figure than the actual figure itself!

:rock

Back