Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just got off the phone with Sideshow CS and the site is down at this point... so ordering by phone will be your best bet:

800-474-3746

I just got mine secured.

Last edited:
So it has begun. First Darkness, now this. Congratulations galactiboy. What's next?

After many tries finally got through on the phone. What a scary moment for me!!!!

I have never seen such a fatal error on Sideshow's site. They need to address that ASAP. I have 4 internet windows open and none of them will connect to the site after refreshing and refreshing.

God be with you to all that get through. This is a nerve racking day for us!

I had to call and order as well. I was logged on ten minutes before the PPO started, then *poof*, suddenly I can't get on. After 16 minutes, finally got thru on the phone. I asked if I could apply points to the order. Jacqueline (who was very nice) said no, could only use with online order, and she was quick to add that she knew the system was down and then even more quickly added that I would still earn points for my order. Now I need to go and have a stiff drink and a nice lie down... :cool:

I kept getting error messages at the site, and decided to check my email. Sure enough, the order had gone through, even though I had no online confirmation.

Finally got through by phone.
whip.gif

Back