• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for: Android 001, Batty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
It's a tough figure to find, and I don't have access to paypal (doesn't work in Colombia), so I guess this is my best shot at finding one.

I would pay through MO.

If anyone has one they're willing to part with LMK! :D

Good luck! I hope you find one.

DSCN2811.jpg

weird, mine is in the exact same pose...

anyway, i wouldn't think the handfull of people here who actually got a hold of one would just sell it.
it's not like you can just hop on ebay and get another one.

unless, maybe if you had something extremely cool to trade?
________
Vapir One

Last edited:
I sold my Batty to Galactiboy a while back. Hope he's enjoying him.

Anyway, good luck on the hunt Abake!

hey, what kind of stand do you have him on?
i don't remember mine coming with a stand, so he's on my sideshow aod ash stand...

Just a regular Sideshow stand.

And I have his hands in his pockets because I hate the bendy hands. One of these days I'll get around to changing his body.

And I have his hands in his pockets because I hate the bendy hands. One of these days I'll get around to changing his body.
yeah, same here. it works out because he was in the same pose in the movie.

can his head/clothes be put on a medicom rah body? or would that be a big hassle...
________
WASHINGTON DISPENSARIES

Last edited:
yeah, same here. it works out because he was in the same pose in the movie.

can his head/clothes be put on a medicom rah body? or would that be a big hassle...

I'm not sure. Galactiboy put his on a Buck body, and it looks great.

He works really well on a Buck body... the base body was terrible and too tall. Swapped him out and he looks a lot better.

He works really well on a Buck body... the base body was terrible and too tall. Swapped him out and he looks a lot better.
yep, he towers over my ht robocop, which just doesn't seem right.

wait, what's a "Buck body"? is that like the RAH bodies you can get off ebay?
and is it difficult to change the head and clothes?
________
Volcano Digital

Last edited:
yep, he towers over my ht robocop, which just doesn't seem right.

wait, what's a "Buck body"? is that like the RAH bodies you can get off ebay?
and is it difficult to change the head and clothes?

No easy to change... clothes fit fine. The only issue I had was that the opening of Batty's neck wasn't wide enough for the Sideshow body. So I trimmed just a tiny bit with an exacto knife and it works just fine... and still fits on the original body.

No easy to change... clothes fit fine. The only issue I had was that the opening of Batty's neck wasn't wide enough for the Sideshow body. So I trimmed just a tiny bit with an exacto knife and it works just fine... and still fits on the original body.
meh, i'm not worried enough about it to take an exacto knife to a figure i can't replace.

just more reason for sideshow to make a better one. *cough*hint*cough*
________
Glass pipe pictures

Last edited:
Well you could also alter the neck joint on the Buck body... either way its not a big deal. The change I made was on the inside of the neck so its a non-issue. The big bonus is getting the realistic looking hand sculpts. The ones on the Batty figure are horrible.

Back