Indy Ordering Day Plan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your plan tomorrow for Indy?

• Sit at the computer and F5 until I get the Exclusive at 10 AM

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Go for the Exclusive casually not waiting by the computer but will go for the Excl

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Skip the Exclusive and get the Regular from SSC

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Skip the Exclusive and get the Regular from a retailer

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Skip the PF all together

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No secret plan for me. I will simply order it tomorrow. I don't think it will hard at all. :dunno

And you don't have to hit F5 do you, last time I just logged in, waited and got shuffled through easy as pie.

I work tomorrow. My plan is simple. Come home from work and pre-order the regular from a retailer.

:cool:

I'll casually wait to get it or just skip it altogether. I really dont see me following through on it, but just in case i come into money, i wanna be damn sure that i wave something to blow it on.

I'm going to buy the exclusive. Sell it on ebay just before it hits. Take the money and buy the regular version and get a 12" out of it for free.:D

Do you HONESTLY think people will be clamouring for this like it's a grail (please excuse the pun) piece?...

not ordering this piece....looks good but no interest in the franchise.

Probably but at least I can go out with a ban. :lol

Ban the headless sculpt is what they should have done.:D But as you meant bang I think that leaving in your wake a hatless statue of poor Indy would be classified as more of a whimper.:D And the other droolers would steal your pudding just to teach you a lesson.

I don't think it will be a grail, but dude...it's Indiana Jones. Demand will far outpace supply on the exclusive if for no other reason than it IS the exclusive. Prices will go up. Guaranteed.

I don't think it will be a grail, but dude...it's Indiana Jones. Demand will far outpace supply on the exclusive if for no other reason than it IS the exclusive. Prices will go up. Guaranteed.

I don't know... but P.T. Barnum's "There's a sucker born every minute" does seem to be singing in my head with the possibility-- alas, the life of collecting.:lol

Back