yum, beer is good...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hmacedo

I just finished my last final exam this evening (yes, I am a college student) and I have the entire summer to do what I wish (except work, of course)...well, I've just had a few beers in celebration and I am feeling good...I had six samuel adams, but my favorite beer is newcastle...so what's your favorite beer? do you guys even like beer? what's your drink of choice? hiccup! :puke

re

Congrats on finishing your exams, now youv got all summer to perfect a beer gut!
I used to drink Fosters and carlsberg quite often, but im stone cold sober now, cant stand the stuff, puke every time i have any now.
Used to like newky brown too, but as i got older i realised it was just the excitement of having a beer that made me like it!
:p

Re: re

Yes, beer is good.

My fav Aussie beer is James Squires Amber Ale.

Also quite fond of Czech beers - Pilsner Urquel is a stand out.

Oh... I also like Belgium beers - we've got a great Belgium Beer Garden here... a feast of Mussles and quite a few Hoegartens later... a lovely way to spend a Sunday.

re

Oh yeah, i do drink on holiday though, darada lager, im not sure if you can only fget it in the canary islands, but it is georgeous beer, love it!!!
:p

Hmm, I don't like beer, it makes me feel sick. But I do LOVE the beer you get at Indian restaurants....damn what are they called....

re

"Kingfisher" Jon?

I'm getting a taste for these "real ale" type beers with unusual names like "Waggledance" and "Old Speckled Hen". :toast

No, that wasn't it.....

I think it had an A in it, probably began with A.....

Guiness - but only on tap, in Ireland. Black & tan here in the states...

Hey hmacedo,
I'm a Newcastle lover too!
17.gif

Congrats of finishing exams!

Budweiser is the KING OF BEERS....AND YOU KNOW THIS!!

:toast

SECOND IN LINE IS dEAD gUY aLE....

Opens self up for ridicule: I absolutely hate beer!

I've NEVER found one that tasted good, but I've honestly not
looked very hard either. My beer drinking experience stems
from school and college days, and it was never for taste -
just for quick effect. :puke :thud

If there is a good beer to be had, I've yet to discover it. :dunno

JS :toast :lol

I :love quite a few....

Top the list has to be Stella, followed by Amstel, K1664, Grolsch, Becks....the list goes on

WG:lvader

I absolutely hate beer!
Ditto, Jim. :banana

Bavaria grows all the hops that goes into beer, born and bred here and not drinking the stuff is close to a sacrilege. :bonk
By the way: beer makes you tired and the rest of your body, too... Why do you think, the monks drank it??? :p

My spouse and me prefer a glass of good red wine over beer or other alcoholics any time. :toast

I absolutely hate beer!

Ditto here too, I can't stand it either. But my sister bought me a British Beer with Bitters and it was actually good. I wouldn't mind having one of those again. :drool

You might try one of those Jim.

I've NEVER found one that tasted good

That's 'cause American beer is like watered down cat pi$$.

We've also got Spekled Hen here - not too bad.

Oh... and of course, totally agree Dave - Guiness in Ireland on tap is impossible to beat. How did I forget that from my list. :bonk

Back