Gentle Giant TIE Fighter Pilot Mini Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
From GGC and Yodasnews.com:

Fans have been asking for him for a while and Gentle Giant delivers with the TIE Fighter Pilot Mini Bust. The Mini Bust stands 9.5 Inches tall. As with most new items, no edition size has been set yet. This mini bust may also have something extra for the variant and chase fans! Rumor has it that one in every 6 Mini Busts will be a chase/variant and all we know as of now, it's being called a "Chase Black 3". Due out at the end of 2008. Click the picture below for the high resolution image!

tie.jpg

Don't really like the hands behind the back, but I guess it's better than the Mini...Um, classic version.

Looks cool!! Might consider getting this. Whats the deal with the chase one though?

Maybe the "Chase Black 3" will be the Shadow TIE Pilot. Of course he's already black, so it won't look any different than the regular version. :D

From GGC and Yodasnews.com:

Fans have been asking for him for a while and Gentle Giant delivers with the TIE Fighter Pilot Mini Bust. The Mini Bust stands 9.5 Inches tall. As with most new items, no edition size has been set yet. This mini bust may also have something extra for the variant and chase fans! Rumor has it that one in every 6 Mini Busts will be a chase/variant and all we know as of now, it's being called a "Chase Black 3". Due out at the end of 2008. Click the picture below for the high resolution image!

tie.jpg

Great and if you hurry to Tizakastan you can preorder yours! Oh and if not you can pay GG for the right to preorder it. F U GG! You suck in my book!

One or two TIE Pilots had silver markings on their helmets. one from ANH and maybe another in ROTJ... i think. anyway, awesome

This is a nice looking bust, but I'm so glad I never got into GG's SW line. They can stick their chase/variants up there :moon

Don't care about variants (definitely good when thinking about GG) so I'll get one and only one.

Seems most GG collectors think "BLACK 3" will look something like this:

~ Images borrowed from RS and GGC ~

ANH-Stormtrooper-05233-1600.jpg

opening1%20040.jpg

This is a nice looking bust, but I'm so glad I never got into GG's SW line. They can stick their chase/variants up there :moon

:lecture :rock

As a matter of fact, I'm getting rid of my LotR Busts as well. In addition to being 12" free, I will also be a GG free zone.

Back