• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Lurtz Excl. PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
Have decided to stop collecting the LOTR PF line so i'm putting my Lurtz Excl. PF #697 up for sale. He's in mint condition and comes with the box but not the brown shipping box. Will have to find one. Am looking for $475 shipped. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking

billederafdvd0102.jpg

EDIT: While changing to the excl. hands i noticed a veeery small paintchip on his sword-hand glove, by the knuckels.

Last edited:
Don't do it, bro !!!

Lurtz is one of the best PF out there !!!

You don't need to collect the rest of LOTR PF. Only the ones you like. Like this one !!!

Don't do it, bro !!!

Lurtz is one of the best PF out there !!!

You don't need to collect the rest of LOTR PF. Only the ones you like. Like this one !!!

x2

i already regret selling mine... now my aragorn ex. is gonna be lonely

Bump:D

Might consider trade for John Wayne PF + a little $$$. Am also looking for Diamond Select Transformers Busts and Masterpiece Optimus Prime figure.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

You really ought to try eBay; since you are already in Europe, shipping would be a lot less for people looking for him there. I would think you could do pretty well... but what do I know! :D

You really ought to try eBay; since you are already in Europe, shipping would be a lot less for people looking for him there. I would think you could do pretty well... but what do I know! :D

Propably not much:D I have been thinking about it but i havnt sold (or bought) anything on ebay before. But i think i might have to look into it.

Back