PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
Hat, please.
whip.gif

Hat for sure... on the fence about the exclusive. Even though I wouldn't display him w'o the hat, is the 10% saved at a retailer better than the 5% rewards points and an extra sculpt.

Also, exclusives do usually sell for more if worse came to worse.

Obviously some exclusives are better than others, and this one I would have to file under useless [great sculpt but what's the point?]. I just don't see the point of paying an extra $30+ for something I'll never display.

I think they might have misjudged the amount of collectors who want an Indy PF without the classic hat.

Collectors who want Indy without hat = 0

Tom, what are the worst exclusives ever for PFs? Now there's a POLL. I'd have to put Boba's weird wallmount symbol thing up there too, along with hatless Indy.

Tom, what are the worst exclusives ever for PFs? Now there's a POLL. I'd have to put Boba's weird wallmount symbol thing up there too, along with hatless Indy.

That's a good question--I would agree that Fett's artifact is a proud member of the Non-Mandatory Exclusive Club. I wonder what other people would include on the list?

The Aragorn PF exclusive doesn't really strike me as a must-have either.

Obviously some exclusives are better than others, and this one I would have to file under useless [great sculpt but what's the point?]. I just don't see the point of paying an extra $30+ for something I'll never display.

Exactly... I'm really dumbfounded by this exclusive.

Same here... Still, a pretty weak exclusive. They should have had a hand with hat to make it make sense. But now it really doesn't work.

That would have made a nice tie in.

Exactly... I'm really dumbfounded by this exclusive.

Its something you can live without right but still enjoy your piece? Then that's the point of Ex.

Back