Where the #$%@ is my Hobbit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on when Frodo and that other little turd are going to ship?

I hope I ain't gotta' wait this long for Indy... :mad:

I suggest you try reading before asking a stupid question and making yourself look like a tool

Est. Ship Date: May 2008

i hope i live to see them. i think im coming down with the man flu. i just literaly crawled out of bed. it feels like its 120 degrees in here. but trooper that i am i was able to boot up the computer so i could waste your guy's time with my inane babble.

cheers.:chug
ps- this :lecture represents medicine.

I'm just saying, the product page would've been the first place I looked

I still doubt they'll ship anytime before June though. Like Ringer said, new body will take a while longer to tweak and get right.

I was going to answer your question by saying he's wherever Pitu is...but he would be Gollum wouldn't he :devil:devil:devil:devil

I kid

That's how I roll :cool:

Thats_How_I_Roll2S.jpg

Wow the claws really came out on this one---

2 whole pages worth....

:monkey2

This is definately the first time I've ever been picked on by a guy with the title "Darth".

I still want my #$%@ing Hobbit though...

So what are you trying to say..............? :naughty

Wouldn't you like to know. :banana So in other news.. anyone ever have about an inch thick area of "red eye"? I have one now and it's quite creepy. Apparently some of the weaker students here don't like to look me in the eye because of it. :lol

Back