This is nuts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Canadian Uruk Hai

Man this place has gone whackety whack in a real hurry. Some members need to be banned or have their knuckles rapped. Too much blah blah posting and posting for the hell of it and pissing each other off.
I've never seen so many locked threads on a chat board before.

VTX, let me grab my helmet man.

Too much blah blah posting and posting for the hell of it and pissing each other off.

RUFKM???

And you haven't been a part of the problem??? Look at how many flooding attacks you have made, how many spam posts you made in the Balrog post.

You can't even post something in the appropriate section - OT, nor even place the minimum of OT before the Subject title.

Look at the plank in your eye before pointing the speck in mine.

Good to see you back, SF. I feel the love in the air already. I checked out that thing you sent me but not too thoroughly...when I have time I'll read it more.

If people keep bringing up the subject... things will never change and the hostility and name calling will continue... everybody has read what everybody was thinking... there are nice people... nasty people... but people can only make a difference if they start looking at themselves before pointing fingers to anyone else.

Wars and fights usually get started through politics and religion. Don't you people have enough of all the killings, abductions, rapes that you read in the newspaper and see on television each day? Do you really need to come here and be frustrated and make other people upset?

I am stressed out from working 7 days a week... and this used to be a place where I could de-stress after work... but lately this is not the case anymore. It was a fun place... and it can be a place like that again if people just let it go. Do not bring up the same subject over and over... complaining about threads getting locked... about how much you hate this other person... you cannot love everyone in life... but I sure as hell try to see the good in each person... yes... I have been hurt more than once by doing that... been taken advantage off cause I want to be good for everyone... my friendship is forever... but if I get hurt by someone... I learn from my mistakes and move on and I do not bother with that person anymore... his/her loss I think.

You know... we are all adults here... you got to be smarter than the person that gets you upset. I think that when you do not react when a person is nasty... he might try it again... and again... but if you do not react at all... eventually they will stop. Some of them might never stop at all... but that is their problem... I am not going to let them ruin my life and my fun her because of their negativity.

Positive things in life are important. Guys and girls... you only have one life... do you really want one with fighting all the time? I don't. If you have anger issues... pick up some sports like boxing so you can get rid of it... don't bring it here... we love LOTR, SS and SW and whatever else you collect. If your spouse pisses you off... do not work it out on us... jk.

So... this is the end of my thoughts... move on... be happy... and love you all... if we ever have a meeting I want to have drinks and laughter and fun and not a boxing match :p

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Some members need to be banned or have their knuckles rapped. Too much blah blah posting

And with this thread you just joined the ranks of the blah blah posters by starting the talks again needlessly. LET IT GO! Why be so stubborn?

ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS ALREADY.:bang :bang ...Good post Ness, I agree i'ts time to move on.:\

Whay to drop some knowledge Ness. Hope peeps can absorb that and drop it.. Bring on the good times people.. Chill out and smoke a bonger.. :ted

Sideshow Freaks.

That says a lot to me. As this is a microcosm of the world, we can't expect to live in a sterile bubble. If we all learn we all win. We loose by hiding or running away. If you have a problem face it. I know it grieves many to read 'negative' posts. Don't roll your eyes. Turn it into a positive. Change your attitude. Get with the program. The incivility is unnecessary, but expectable. Not everyone is an old faht, or a wise monkey. Have respect. Take responsibilty. Lead by example or support your brothers and sisters who you think maybe misguided. Speak up and accept the consequences. Live and let live. Accept the challenge and work through the problems.

There is no solution if you want to remain open. Hold up the mirror and see where the problems lie. It is in each of us. This will happen again and again. I maybe talking in circles, but this is a revolving argument. History repeats. It happens here because newbies havent had the experience before or because oldbies read the same post time and time again and it appears to be tiresome. Bear with it, new life will emerge. Dave has to bear the burden and never gets a holiday. Don't let it devour you Dave. We understand, and even though we are the problem, we can overcome it. Stand proud Sideshow Freaks. We are young and evolving, not sterile. We are Sideshow Freaks. We have passion. :rock2

Nessa, I love you.

:grouphug

We are Sideshow Freaks. We have passion. :rock2

Yeah, baby, yeah... :rock2 :grouphug

(And after the day I had today, a beer, a b-hit, and some polystone speak sound really nice. :)

Back